Votes: 27 27.0%

• Total voters

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, when was the release date for US again? Because I'll be getting this for sure once it arrives here (in the Philippines)... =P
October 23.
Or the 24. Not that it matters much XDD. But Gamestop is saying it's going to be released on the 23 while Amazon says 24, and the Aksys still says "Fall 2012" :P. Wish we could get an official date by the company soon :unsure:
I dunno, Wikipedia says 23 so I went with that.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, when was the release date for US again? Because I'll be getting this for sure once it arrives here (in the Philippines)... =P
October 23.
Or the 24. Not that it matters much XDD. But Gamestop is saying it's going to be released on the 23 while Amazon says 24, and the Aksys still says "Fall 2012" :P. Wish we could get an official date by the company soon :unsure:
ah~ yeah I'm thinking it's probably the 23rd. Better for us then :3.

Hm well let's see...out of all the characters that are in the game, which one are you most curious/interested about? (and you can't say Zero 3, cuz that's just obvious). I'm saying Alice, wat bought that chick into the game? Interested in how she'll play in the connection between 999 and VLR.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
LOL RSG still leaving their release date as November-ish. Speaking of 999, it would have been so awesome if it had 9 endings LOL

Back on topic, I have to say I am curious about
Clover. I mean THREE times already. Poor girl. And to think that in the 2nd time, she could have gone down the batshit crazy Axe ending.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL RSG still leaving their release date as November-ish. Speaking of 999, it would have been so awesome if it had 9 endings LOL

Back on topic, I have to say I am curious about
Clover. I mean THREE times already. Poor girl. And to think that in the 2nd time, she could have gone down the batshit crazy Axe ending.

I have to completely agree with you on that, it would be awesome if it had 9 endings (even though that would mean less endings...). Well if you think about it, it has 24 endings, 2 plus 4 is 6, 6 upside down.... :ninja: . LOL nah, im just being ridiculous now :P

True that, she must've been born underneath a REALLY unlucky star. Not that she could've survived in the axe ending anyways, since the 0 bracelet was actually a 6, so the digital roots wouldn't have added up. Don't like her that much though due to that Axe ending, it was my first ending too! Not a very good first impression :/.

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
October 23.
ah~ yeah I'm thinking it's probably the 23rd. Better for us then :3.

Hm well let's see...out of all the characters that are in the game, which one are you most curious/interested about? (and you can't say Zero 3, cuz that's just obvious). I'm saying Alice, wat bought that chick into the game? Interested in how she'll play in the connection between 999 and VLR.
Phi. I mean srsly since when does Aoi have a second sister?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have to completely agree with you on that, it would be awesome if it had 9 endings (even though that would mean less endings...). Well if you think about it, it has 24 endings, 2 plus 4 is 6, 6 upside down.... :ninja: . LOL nah, im just being ridiculous now :P
Oh lol I definitely like the 24 endings for VLR. I was referring to 999 which only had 6 endings. If there were 3 more, it would just seem cooler LOL

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ended up lucking out and being awake when Amazon put up the second batch of games with the watches. Decided to get the Vita version for now since it has better graphics and trophies. Though I'll likely get the 3DS later

Reactions: 1 person

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
@European and Aussie lads, I pre-ordered the game for £22.50 on Amazon so I suggest checking it out.
Hear, hear! Pre-ordered a week ago and was pleasantly surprised to see such a huge price drop. This is the first game that feels truly essential for my 3DS. For some reason I assumed this would come out in 2013, so I'm well chuffed right now! :D

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. it's like a escape the room kind of game. you are trapped and you gotta solve puzzles to get out. you are then presented with choices to advance the story. good stuff if done right.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Phi. I mean srsly since when does Aoi have a second sister?

I have a feeling Phi's gonna have some mind-blown, crazy back story XD. Like June from 999. Maybe crazier. Hopefully crazier XD

So is this like a choose your own adventure kinda visual novel kinda thing?

Pretty much, gameplay is like 999. The storyline is based on the choices you make during the game and to liven things up a bit, which makes it different from other visual novels in a good, kind of unique way, there are puzzles, especially the escape the room kind.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What really disgusts me is that someone is already selling his/her VLR with preorder bonus on Amazon for $149. And the game isn't even out yet. True that it is not illegal (especially since no one is obliged to buy it) but to me, that is one dick move. Depriving another person who genuinely wants it. I am just pray that nobody buys it off him. :(

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh lol I definitely like the 24 endings for VLR. I was referring to 999 which only had 6 endings. If there were 3 more, it would just seem cooler LOL

LOL whoops! Obviously my reading comprehension wasn't working well that day ^_^. That makes a lot more sense now :P.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I ordered it on Amazon the other day (@emigre Thanks for the heads up) and can't wait...
I also ordered the Walking Dead book (The second one; the one that follows Rise of The Governor) Looking forward to both reading the book and playing the game =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh