Zelda Twilight Princess Missing Model

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Noctosphere, May 19, 2016.

1. Noctosphere
    OP

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    SO yea, I downloaded Twilight Princess HD and I got a problem yesterday after I defeated the first boss...
    no fuse shadow... I mean, Link was holding absolutly nothing in his hand when it said : "YOU FOUND A FUSE SHADOW" Midna took absolutly nothing with her hair/hand. Missing model...
    Could it be due to Loadiine or is it due to my Iso file?
    Thanks

2. ApolloCheese

ApolloCheese GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2008
    Gambia, The
    off the track
    same here...but its showing in the inventory so it shouldn't be a big deal. i'm curious for the 2nd one.

3. TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    What release did you guys download? Was it the official EUR WUD, or a personal rip of someone's?

4. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Interesting, maybe its a corrupt file? but only 1?

I want to know how to extract, re-colour, and repackage links tunics to make a custom version................

5. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    the name of the release i use is Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess HD Wii U [READY2PLAY]

6. Antonio Ricardo

Antonio Ricardo GBAtemp Fan

Apr 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    EUR ou USA?

7. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Honnestly, I don't know, but my guess, it's EUR since it is from a French website. But I could be wrong. I just posted the question on the site...

8. rasputin

rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    any one else think it might not be extracting/ripping properly? and has missing and even corrupted files. it may be the reason for the long load times as it's stuck trying to load missing files?

just a thought

Last edited by rasputin, May 19, 2016
  9. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Nope.

I ripped my own disc and load times are the same.

@Noctosphere why make 2 threads for zelda TPHD issues... c'mon man.

10. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Because not the same problem :P

11. CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney The Hacker Furry

Apr 18, 2013
    Germany
    on the cool side of the pillow
    I've never seen that error myself while I was running the legit disc. But had the same issue while loading unused objects which textures are not updated. This Armos creature was rendered completely invisible. Maybe the Fuse Shadows' textures have some format issues that cause them being rendered improbably with Loadiine. If the file itself would be missing you'd see an error exception on the gamepad when the game tries to load it

12. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    Idem here; I think that is a SD fault (loading time problem)

13. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Wanted me to put all my problem in one thread, well here's another problem.
    You know that observation tower at the top of the bomb shop
    Well, as a Wolf Link, I fell all the way down to the main street and... no damage at all...
    I remember that when I done that in other version of TP, I lost like a heart and helf, maybe two

KiiWii likes this.
  14. appleburger

appleburger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2012
    United States
    I've been using a US release on loadiine and haven't had this issue - so it's something to do with either your particular card (doubt it) or the specific dump you received.

15. LinkFan16

LinkFan16 I link them all

Mar 15, 2009
    Gambia, The
    You do not lose any health when falling / jumping from high places as wolf link. He always lands safe and sound on his paws and it's completly normal in any version of TP, be it GC, Wii or Wii U. And I also got the problem with the fused shadow models not loading after defeating one of the first three bosses of the game when running on loadiine. I think it's due to the slow loading speeds with SD Cards. While it looks odd the game still progresses completly normal and as was already stated, the fused shadow can be seen in your inventory screen. Another instance of this is if you are going as fast as you can on Epona in Hyrule Field while approaching one of the short loading zones, for example going from Hyrule Field to Kakariko Gorge. You will most likely hit an invisble wall. I always have to stop and take two steps back in order for the invisible wall to vanish.

Last edited by LinkFan16, May 19, 2016
  16. TiMeBoMb4u2

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    +1 to either SD load times, or downloaded release issue.

17. Irastris

Irastris Just another fag with a suggestive avatar

May 3, 2015
    United States
    It's highly likely you downloaded Ryan's rip of TPHD, which many people have reported issues with the Fuse Shadow on. Sometimes it's invisible and sometimes it's just shaded really weird.

It doesn't impact gameplay at all, but if it really bugs you, the only solution I can think of would be to find a different pre-extract, or find a WUD and decrypt it yourself.

18. MrDaveIsAwesome

MrDaveIsAwesome Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2014
    United States
    I have beaten the game completely with the problem stated here with the fuse shadow, and it did not effect gameplay in anyway, the part where (gee im not sure if this is a spoiler but just in case spoiler warning) Midna wears them, and also zant steals them, they show up (end spoiler) so its not a big deal. Not to mention after the first 3 dungeons they never come up again except in what i said in the spoiler

19. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    awww... too bad, I was excpecting to see Midna transformed without her helmet

20. TiMeBoMb4u2

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    Use It!