MBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there

I'm getting weird geometry and texture issues on Ryujinx for Mac on TOTK. Basically sometimes the geometry of certain parts of a character is distorted. It usually happens in the inventory menu when Link is not wearing a hoodie or anything covering his hair, the head is totally messed up and flickering. Sometimes elongated geometry flickers in the game itself. And most annoyingly Link's shadow is totally distorted all the time.

Then as far as textures go, no major issues but some characters have total white glowing parts like the hair or certain other parts.

It's well playable in this state but would be prettier if this didn't happen. Because no such issues happen in BOTW.

No Graphics/ GPU/ CPU settings and combinations made these issues go away, so I assume Ryujinx itself has to fix this? And I'm on a fairly capable machine (Apple MBP M2 Pro).

This is both with 1.10 and 1.18x experimental versions of Ryujinx Mac.

Anyone else getting this? I'm sure you can imagine what it is but if not I can post screens.

MBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can happily say that the shadow issue as well as geometry glitches have been fixed with the latest daily build 1.1.824!!! Also steady 30fps for me most of the time.

Really nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...