Zelda Skyward Sword haking or save help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ImmatureSage, Dec 11, 2011.

Dec 11, 2011
  1. ImmatureSage
    OP

Newcomer ImmatureSage Newbie

Puerto Rico
    OK, let me down to the point, I want to hack Zelda Skyward Sword or get an altered save file from someone who has a way to hack the game. Is this the place to ask for such a thing? Direct me in the right direction if it is not.

I would prefer the altered save file (that a regular un-hacked Wii can use) that has the following:

At the beginning of the game with 60 of each material and and 60 of each bug. That's it, nothing more, nothing less, leave everything as it should be.

If it cannot be done, and it must be done by myself with a program or something then I will need instructions on how to do it, or the location of some instructions.

I have a regular, un-hacked, up-to-date Wii and have NO IDEA on how to hack the Wii or its games. I am only interested in hacking Wii games, I have no plans on messing with the Wii itself too much. But, if it cannot be done, again, I will need instructions or the locations of some.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    You cannot hack it by just a game save I do not believe but there is a thread where doombringer shows off some mods and explains how to do it yourself.