Zelda Series Discussion Topic

What is your favorite race in the Zelda series?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Scrubs

• Gerudo

• Goron

• Human

• Hylian

• Kokiri

• Korok

• Lokomos

• Minish

• Oocca

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Skull Kid

• Subrosian

• Twili

• Yeti

• Zora

• Total voters

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Official Zelda Series Discussion Topic​
zeldasmallerandsmaller.jpg

Well, I'm sure most of you have played a Zelda game, and if you really like the series, you can talk about things such as creation theories relating to the game, different stories told within the games, and anything else about the Zelda series.

I'm going to add a new poll every week that you guys can vote on. This week's is:

Favorite Race in the Zelda Series?

------

I'll start:

How many of you think that the various Deku plants and Kokiri are somewhat related? I mean, they both dwell in the same areas (Dekus can venture outside of the forest though), they both have "relations" with the Great Deku Tree (Kokiri look at him as their guardian, and the Deku plants are basically offspring of him, even though some can be very different). I'm probably just looking too far into it, but that's what this topic will be all about, is discussing things that some say have no deeper meaning, and others say they do.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I deem this topic necessary. I love the series, despite not playing quite a few of the titles to the end. If you want a really good read, try reading The Message of Majora's Mask as it is a truley mindblowing analysis of the game and the themes that the game surrounds itself by.

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
I deem this topic necessary. I love the series, despite not playing quite a few of the titles to the end. If you want a really good read, try reading The Message of Majora's Mask as it is a truley mindblowing analysis of the game and the themes that the game surrounds itself by.
I may just have to read that later. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol