Zelda save game problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by gf1966, Jan 13, 2009.

1. gf1966
    OP

gf1966 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2008
    United States
    Can anyone help with a backup Zelda save game issue on a PAL wii

I have a zelda TP save game file from wiisave.com and it works fine however whenever I reload the wii and load my new saves I end up at the wrong position in the game….

I am returned to the entrance of the Goron mines but still have my accumulated keys etc. Occoco cant return me to the correct spot either….

Any ideas? Its driving me nuts….. I load the data.bin file into the RZDP folder on the SD card and copy across to the wii system memory...

2. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    try the savegame from my sig - see if that helps

lol - i have to laugh at everyone from all other sites get to here eventually when they have problems - get the files from here as they pretty much always work and have great support.

3. gf1966
    OP

gf1966 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2008
    United States
    where in the sig, looked cant find one... What level is it saved at? Is it PAL?

Thanks man...

4. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    If you quit your game after saving in a dungeon you will ALWAYS return to the entrance
    That's how Zelda games are

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice