Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I too have a problem with saving, it must be my M3SD(phat) slot-2 device:

I save using both [Start] and [Save and Continue]* methods, and when I turn it off and start playing again, the save disappears
cry.gif
Unless it's the M3, anyone know an alternate solution?

* Press LEFT on the D-Pad or Y to open side menu, then the yellow button to save.

Thanks
happy.gif

waru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok i'm on the part of the map where the 2nd dungeon is.
I visit the two other island one with the guy in this house et the other with many statue.
On the island with the dungeon i'm stuck by a wall to explode (no bomb for the moment)

What can i do next ?

Thanks !

shin-link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I visit the two other island one with the guy in this house et the other with many statue.
On the island with the dungeon i'm stuck by a wall to explode (no bomb for the moment)

What can i do next ?

Thanks !

yop l'olive je suis au meme niveau que toi je sais plus quoi faire avec ce putain de jap
frown.gif

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain

What can i do next ?

Thanks !

there are blue bomb flowers which u can use..

paad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what map?

I talked to every people on all the islands I can but there is nothin' to do!!

I came back on the temple where I found the Hourglass and I don't know what to do!*

When I wanna go on another sea map, there is a storm!

Please help me^^

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
go to the island between the furst dungeon and starting map.. talk to guy, go outside, follow the path and ull end up with a cannon for your ship .. not u can shoot the mountains...

waru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what map?

I talked to every people on all the islands I can but there is nothin' to do!!

I came back on the temple where I found the Hourglass and I don't know what to do!*

When I wanna go on another sea map, there is a storm!

Please help me^^

You need to buy the cannon on the island with the hook

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There must be something I am missing here, but, I am in the main dungeon, the very first time you go all MGS with the knights. I am on the 2nd floor where there is a key behind spikes that drop only when standing on a switch. the knight does not seem to activate it when I lure him there, I can not seem to place a pot down gently (smashy smashy) so the only other thing I can think of are bombs but I do not think I can get bombs yet. What am I missing?
wacko.gif

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
There must be something I am missing here, but, I am in the main dungeon, the very first time you go all MGS with the knights. I am on the 2nd floor where there is a key behind spikes that drop only when standing on a switch. the knight does not seem to activate it when I lure him there, I can not seem to place a pot down gently (smashy smashy) so the only other thing I can think of are bombs but I do not think I can get bombs yet. What am I missing?Â
wacko.gif

you stay on the switch and let the boomerang bring u the key.

@paad: if u have the 2nd sea map u shouldnt be missing something.. maybe u have to get catched by a hurricane first...

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There must be something I am missing here, but, I am in the main dungeon, the very first time you go all MGS with the knights. I am on the 2nd floor where there is a key behind spikes that drop only when standing on a switch. the knight does not seem to activate it when I lure him there, I can not seem to place a pot down gently (smashy smashy) so the only other thing I can think of are bombs but I do not think I can get bombs yet. What am I missing? 
wacko.gif

you stay on the switch and let the boomerang bring u the key.

@paad: if u have the 2nd sea map u shouldnt be missing something.. maybe u have to get catched by a hurricane first...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I think I need to hang up my gaming shoes because that is so obvious. I am so angry with myself now. sorry to have bothered you all. I was thinking all backwards.

paad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I haven't the second sea map!

I received the Hourglass on the temple on the first island, after I tried to do somethin' in the other room but there is nothin' to do!

I talked to all people on all the islands I can (3 islands) and I don't know what to do!

kNoCCoUt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
okay to make the fog part look at this..

untitledoj1.jpg

@paad: go into the dungeon where u got the hourglass.. inside ull finde the 2nd seamap...

oh and a lil hint for the 2nd dungeon map... use the air
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work