ROM Hack Zelda OoT Cheats Plugin

Coltz-Pun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason, i can't open the 7z file. could you reupload with a zip or something? sorry :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

for some reason, i can't open the 7z file. could you reupload with a zip or something? sorry :P
oh yeah, also i don't have 7zip, but that's because i'm using a chromebook.
also there is an unarchiver for chrome, i tried that, but it didn't work
nevermind

Last edited by Coltz-Pun,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry to be a noob,but how do you install this to your 3ds?
You put the files on the plugins path and launch NTR with BootNTR Selector before launching the game.

oh yeah, also i don't have 7zip, but that's because i'm using a chromebook.
also there is an unarchiver for chrome, i tried that, but it didn't work
nevermind
So you were able to unzip it ?

Also, I finally found what cause the freeze in Movement, it was within CTRPF itself so it took me some time to find the issue.
Expect a fix before this weekend, just need to fix little things here and there. :)

Coltz-Pun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i actually wasn't able to unzip it, i just sent it to a friend and they unzipped it. also, fix coming today or friday?

Coltz-Pun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well apparently it's only if you stay on it too long that it'll freeze, if you go in there and mash a and b, you'll be able to activate moon jump, so i was able to do that!

ShinyDragonHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know how in the original, there were codes that modified where you go if you played a warp song? Any chance for any codes for that? Or codes that allow you to equip any tunic?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this compatible with the fps overlay plugin. cuz it said osd coult not be loaded.

Is this compatible with the fps overlay plugin. cuz it said osd coult not be loaded.
i guess not cuz i deleted the fps plugin and now it works

Scryptik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas

First let me thank you for all of your work. I am having an issue with this plugin that i am not sure how to solve.... when i enter the Movement section of the plugin everything just freezes and i have to force close my 3ds.. any ideas?

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question but does this still work? I tried using this with the NTRBoot selector. Tried 3.2, 3.3. & 3.6 & no menu shows when i press select.

I'm running the NA version of the game with the latest version of the NTRBoot selector as well.

Last edited by SG911,

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you changed the hotkey of your plugin? Try deleting the "CTRPFData.bin" from the <TID> Folder.

Pokemon works fine tho when i do that one. Just not that game. Super confused, i feel like i messed up somewhere.

EDIT: Does it matter if the cia i got was a region free one?

EDIT #2: Okay i got it working! I think it was the CIA i used. I had installed a RF one, i deleted that & installed an actual NA one & now the menu comes up & what not.

Last edited by SG911,

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got this plugin though when I try to start the game, I see the green flash on screen but almost afterward I get a data abort error.

Not sure what happened but it happens when I load the plugin with the luma plugin mod.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This plugin is great....Things I'd like to see added listed in order of importance:

1. Ability to replace a specific item with a bottle. I used all the beans...would like to just replace it with a bottle. There's one or two other items that become useless after a certain point that I'd want to replace with bottles too....Your inventory editor menu doesn't have bottles. :(

2. Option for unlocking use of items in areas that disallow them. Like being able to use weapons in houses/shops, etc.

3. A walk through walls cheat.

4. Exit warp modifier for allowing link to teleport to other locations of the game. Would be fun to have Child link warp to adult link locations like the adult version Castle Market or Ganon's Tower. :P

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just got this plugin though when I try to start the game, I see the green flash on screen but almost afterward I get a data abort error.

Not sure what happened but it happens when I load the plugin with the luma plugin mod.
The CTRPF of this game is outdated, so it doesn't support the Luma mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging