Zelda: BOTW graphical improvements?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by TheDarkGreninja, Aug 25, 2016.

1. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

TheDarkGreninja How could you hate that face?

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed

Anyone else think the game looks better? Seems link looks a lot more defined.

2. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    It certainly does look better but anyway, I'm getting the game for the Wii U since I'm not confident buying the next Nintendo home console at launch and it's paid for already.

3. gameboy

gameboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    its because they basically had to made a special demo version, which is the one we saw at e3 (if it is improved)

4. Saiyan Lusitano

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Just hope that they make the Wii U version as good as they can and for god sakes, the amiibo crap needs to be unlockable in the game, I don't want nor going to buy the new Zelda BotW amiibos.

5. gameboy

gameboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Honestly i like the amiibo as DLC because its an actual toya and not digital bs, the only thing bad about it is that it doesnt unlock much. Yea everyone who had their hands on the wiiu version says its pushing the hardware to its limits, I only hope its leaps and bounds better pushing the system to its limits on the NX too

6. Saiyan Lusitano

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    It's not exactly like toys, see, you can't move them around as you would with others but you can break them off the NFC reader they're on.

Anyway, locking up content on the amiibos is no better than selling DLC and if it was meant to be originally included with the game it makes it even worse of a deal.

7. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    meh it probably wont be significant but im buying them all so im cool. Also what are your thoughts on NX?

8. Saiyan Lusitano

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Reggie said the Wii U would be great and all and have third party support so I don't have high hopes or expectations for their next Nintendo home console.

9. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    Lol the NX isnt a home console. As i had said long ago... Anyways its not reggie who makes the nintendo consoles, he's just a pr guy they keep becuase hes a meme and always has been.

10. UltraDolphinRevolution

UltraDolphinRevolution GBAtemp Regular

Jul 30, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I also think Amiibo is annoying when it locks game content like in Twilight Princess HD. It's what Capcom did back then. Mario Party locks a whole game mode (Amiibo Party). If the game is free - no problem. But for games I have bought I want to be able to enjoy the whole game.
    If they lock costumes or sth like that (s. Mario Kart) I don't mind, but I want to be able to have the wolf feature in Zelda BOTW without buying additional Amiibo. Maybe there will be other wolfs that you can actually unlock.

11. Saiyan Lusitano

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Nintendo hasn't officially announced what it is. Get off your high horse.

12. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    seeing as how all rumours are corroborating my thoughts i beg to differ. You cant tell me all these rumours are bull shit.

13. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    The original rumors was that it's two consoles. I'm just going to wait and see.

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  14. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    This thread has gotten off topic please talk about the game not the consoles.

15. Saiyan Lusitano

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rumor

Just because everyone's saying it doesn't mean it's actually true.

16. TheDarkGreninja
    OP

Aug 25, 2014
    On his bed
    Even though theyre highly trustworthy (WSJ) ? Did you also forget the patents?