Gaming Zelda: BOTW graphical improvements?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It certainly does look better but anyway, I'm getting the game for the Wii U since I'm not confident buying the next Nintendo home console at launch and it's paid for already.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its because they basically had to made a special demo version, which is the one we saw at e3 (if it is improved)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

its because they basically had to made a special demo version, which is the one we saw at e3 (if it is improved)
Just hope that they make the Wii U version as good as they can and for god sakes, the amiibo crap needs to be unlockable in the game, I don't want nor going to buy the new Zelda BotW amiibos.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hope that they make the Wii U version as good as they can and for god sakes, the amiibo crap needs to be unlockable in the game, I don't want nor going to buy the new Zelda BotW amiibos.

Honestly i like the amiibo as DLC because its an actual toya and not digital bs, the only thing bad about it is that it doesnt unlock much. Yea everyone who had their hands on the wiiu version says its pushing the hardware to its limits, I only hope its leaps and bounds better pushing the system to its limits on the NX too

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Honestly i like the amiibo as DLC because its an actual toya and not digital bs, the only thing bad about it is that it doesnt unlock much. Yea everyone who had their hands on the wiiu version says its pushing the hardware to its limits, I only hope its leaps and bounds better pushing the system to its limits on the NX too
It's not exactly like toys, see, you can't move them around as you would with others but you can break them off the NFC reader they're on.

Anyway, locking up content on the amiibos is no better than selling DLC and if it was meant to be originally included with the game it makes it even worse of a deal.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not exactly like toys, see, you can't move them around as you would with others but you can break them off the NFC reader they're on.

Anyway, locking up content on the amiibos is no better than selling DLC and if it was meant to be originally included with the game it makes it even worse of a deal.
meh it probably wont be significant but im buying them all so im cool. Also what are your thoughts on NX?

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reggie said the Wii U would be great and all and have third party support so I don't have high hopes or expectations for their next Nintendo home console.
Lol the NX isnt a home console. As i had said long ago... Anyways its not reggie who makes the nintendo consoles, he's just a pr guy they keep becuase hes a meme and always has been.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I also think Amiibo is annoying when it locks game content like in Twilight Princess HD. It's what Capcom did back then. Mario Party locks a whole game mode (Amiibo Party). If the game is free - no problem. But for games I have bought I want to be able to enjoy the whole game.
If they lock costumes or sth like that (s. Mario Kart) I don't mind, but I want to be able to have the wolf feature in Zelda BOTW without buying additional Amiibo. Maybe there will be other wolfs that you can actually unlock.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Lol the NX isnt a home console. As i had said long ago... Anyways its not reggie who makes the nintendo consoles, he's just a pr guy they keep becuase hes a meme and always has been.
Nintendo hasn't officially announced what it is. Get off your high horse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water