Gaming Zelda BOTW can't update

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a U.S. console and have the Euro Zelda BOTW. I use Mocha CFW for it to work out of region. I haven't played in awhile but I'm trying to play now and it is forcing an update but the update downloads but then errors when installing. Is there any workaround? Is it normal that you can't update an out of region game or something else is going on? I just tried removing my internet connection but it will not let me play without updating.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a U.S. console and have the Euro Zelda BOTW. I use Mocha CFW for it to work out of region. I haven't played in awhile but I'm trying to play now and it is forcing an update but the update downloads but then errors when installing. Is there any workaround? Is it normal that you can't update an out of region game or something else is going on? I just tried removing my internet connection but it will not let me play without updating.
I believe you can manually install updates, but I'm not sure. Why do you use the euro version? Get the us version

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
How did you install the game? You can use the same method to install the update.

I use wii u usb helper to download and transfer.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can manually install updates, but I'm not sure. Why do you use the euro version? Get the us version

Because it came out first and I have a save and don't care to redownload the game and have to convert the save to U.S. unless I have to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How did you install the game? You can use the same method to install the update.

I use wii u usb helper to download and transfer.

Thanks I'll try this. I use WUPinstaller but I'll try usb helper.

Reactions: Enovale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k