Hacking zelda botw brazilian method.

Enigma Hall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well. I dowbload my backups from a page ready for wup install. Last week they released the USA version of zelda like any other games. I only download USA backups because is the region of my wiiu.
Can I install it like other games or I will need to update it anyway? I only use offline and not really cares about update and dlcs. I avoid use any syspatch or cfw. My wiiu is only turn on and play by brazilian method.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Zelda Breath of Wild's "update" also doubles as the install data the game requires. That is, the update data is around 2,3 gigs in size making the game near the 13 gig size Switch version is. So update data, ANY update data, is absolutely required for breath of the wild to run, since it otherwise is missing data.

You can just download newest update data from NUS with any tool that can download the data and install it like anything else.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i will still need the syspatch to play the game. I will have to install mocha then. -_-
If you downloaded a set of install files that was pulled from a legitimate disc, you don't need CFW. If you download a legitimate update, you won't need CFW for that either. That's not any different from other titles.

Things are messier for EUR people because there were repacked EUR updates floating around which required CFW. Is that why you think you need CFW?

Enigma Hall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Worked for me. I dont know what is the right version but I just installed and let it update from online and now wprks without cfw like other brazilian backups. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things