YSmenu Unsupported DLDI Name

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Tervez, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Tervez
    OP

Tervez Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2010
    Finland
    I'm using R4 Revolution and a2h's generator for YSmenu, with the YSmenu being activated through the filebrowser. YSmenu starts up fine, but whenever I try to access any file, it gives an error saying " Unsupported DLDI Name."

In addition, when I tap the bottom right right corner of the touchscreen, it gives additional information on whatever you're doing, correct? Whenever I try to access a file it says DLDI = R4DS.

YSmenu is most definitely the latest one available, the R4 is likely not a clone (and even if it is, I also tried a method that should work on clones).

2. twiztidsinz

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    You have a clone.
    Also, not all clones work.

3. Tervez
    OP

Tervez Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2010
    Finland
    I see.

Then, is there some other way of making YSmenu on this card? I did a little reading, and from what I've heard it might be possible that the card is running on non-R4 firmware, and thus it might work if I use YSMenu that is meant for other cards. Can anyone confirm this? If it possible, what should I try first?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice