Hacking YSmenu R4 on mac?

Shanier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This didn't work as it uses .exe files. are there any places where you can download ysmenu already built, so you can just drap and drop onto the r4?

canderousa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's all EXEs, BATs, etc...that's why you need to have Windows XP running as a virtual OS on your Mac via the programs I listed above. I've done it and it works in BootCamp, Virtual PC, Parrallel's, or VMware.

There is no pre-compiled version of YSMenu as per the developer's request...

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
canderousa said:
I know it's all EXEs, BATs, etc...that's why you need to have Windows XP running as a virtual OS on your Mac via the programs I listed above. I've done it and it works in BootCamp, Virtual PC, Parrallel's, or VMware.

There is no pre-compiled version of YSMenu as per the developer's request...
There actually are. Some people are uploading them on the internet. o_o
I made my own though!
happy.gif

canderousa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple of things:

1) I would not trust just any old pre-complied version of YSMenu from the internet. Too many factors can lead to it messing up your DS or flashcard.

2) I would not disrespect the developer by supporting these pre-compiled versions. The developer's made it clear that he will stop updates to YSMenu if his files are available for download on the internet. So let's not ruin it for everyone else by propagating these files in a retarded manner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1