YSMenu, Please Help

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by transcender, Aug 3, 2009.

Aug 3, 2009

YSMenu, Please Help by transcender at 7:22 PM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. transcender
    OP

Newcomer transcender Newbie

United States
    I am looking to get YSMenu on my (yes, I know: outdated) R4. Unfortunately, I run Mac OS X natively and, as some of you may know, it is impossible to compile YSMenu on OS X. I have read multiple guides and there are always hang-ups: whether its .exe or .bat there are always points at which I just have to give up.

Now, I recognize that the creator of YSMenu does not want pre-compiled versions of YSMenu uploaded for download; and that he has said if he sees people doing this he will stop updating/serving YSMenu. What I am requesting is someone to send me (via e-mail) a complete YSMenu install. Something to drop on my root drive and be done with it. As far as I know, since it will not be available to the public, this does not necessarily go against the author's wishes.

I know that this might sound incriminating, but I promise I won't upload it anywhere and only use that one copy for personal use. I have tried everything to get YSMenu working and I'm convinced its impossible without running a virtual windows machine, which is simply not in the cards at this time. I would be eternally grateful if a kind soul would be willing to lend a hand.

Please message me if you're interested.

Thank-you in advance. [​IMG]

2. Shanier

Newcomer Shanier Newbie

United Kingdom
    If you get and email can you forward it to me?

3. transcender
    OP

Newcomer transcender Newbie

United States
    I'd prefer not to. Like I said the purpose of the thread is for someone to send a pre-pack for my exclusive personal use: one that I will not share with others. This would go against, I feel, the spirit of the author's request. However, if whoever sends it to me would also send it to you, I would not see any problem with that.

[​IMG]