1. Drak0rex

OP Drak0rex GBAtemp Addict

United States
    While browsing a channel's uploads, after loading so many videos, Youtube just gives up, even though there is more to load. It doesn't matter how you filter the videos, the same thing happens. I wanna watch year 4 of Game Grumps, dammit! How do I fix this?

2. AtsuNii

AtsuNii AtsuNii's New Beginnings

Antarctica
    To me it looks like it just runs out of available memory. Try clearing the cache or close some other applications to free up RAM memory. Not sure if it will help, but you can always try it.

3. Drak0rex

OP Drak0rex GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I don't understand how though, I have 32 GB of RAM

4. Boesy

Boesy GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    "YouTube is broken"

Well, it sort of has been for years. But I just watch videos on the YouTube app/tablet and works fine, no issues.

5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Have you tried the "Play All" button?

6. adeptape

adeptape Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i've heard about the browser history issue a while back,might b the problem. but i never watch long vids online anyway since connection usually always interferes with playback during the vid,and i have 2 back track because the audio skips like a scratched DVD.

i download vids with pwnyoutube.com/[insert url] or youtubepp.com/[insert url] and watch it without wifi interference or commercials. some vids might b blocked though.

and youtube was broken the moment google bought it and turned it n2 a store. the more the public domain runs down,the more attention their premium branches get,the more $ google makes and the more robotic soldiers they build 2 kill us all after the global economic meltdown.

Last edited by adeptape, Aug 14, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Youtube, broken,