Homebrew Youtube dpg converter

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
i use the moonshell encoder to convert u-tube. i like how it adds a screeny to the vids when browsing.

for the most part it works great, and for the occasional video that wont convert properly ill use Super.
(The one thing i dont like about Super is that movies (especially longer ones) take forever to skip forward/seek. with moonshell encoded ones the seek is instant)

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dpgenc should work perfectly...it's what I use. Used to use ImTOO (got fed up with it; it kept terminating my registration), SUPER (worked perfectly on XP but was a failure on Vista) and BatchDPG (NIGHTMARE!!). So I'd just stick to dpgenc which you can usually get when you download moonshell.

N00ByBo0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking for a Good working one also, The latest ver of Super Keep making Video's not match with the sound IMTOO Keep kill my registration as well and can't found a crack of it anyore. And Moonshell Converter keeps giving me a error.

N00ByBo0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ca_michelbach said:
guttted...look for past builds of SUPER then, i think build 35 works fine

Well, Older versions prevent from opening now, thats the problem.

Tried Uninstalling newest one like 500 times to replace older one but older don't open at all now.

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wierd...so absolutly NONE of the dpg converters work? not even the latest dpgenc? if that's so I've got no clue, maybe it's time to update your computers OS (just a last resort thought)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
use BatchDPG, it includes a Youtube Video downloader and will download and encode the video for you (unforutnately it does this to the desktop and there appears to be no option to change this)

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of the time (in my experience) out-of-sync audio and video in DPGs is caused by a heavy load on the computer's processor during conversion.
Start any version of SUPER that works, start the encoding process and WAIT without any programs running in the background.

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
miksu3 said:
I get error with moonshell dpg tool. It convert youtube video only MPEG-4 vieo but not dpg?What exact error do you get? I've just tested the one that comes with the latest version of Moonshell2 and it worked fine for me.

QUOTE(Jamstruth @ Sep 19 2009, 01:34 PM) (unforutnately it does this to the desktop and there appears to be no option to change this)
Just hit the 'Change' button on the main screen ...or change the "OutputPath=" setting in dpgenc.ini

HTH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up