Hacking Youtube App in canada?

AngryGeek416

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys i just installed the new shop channel but i cant find the youtube app i heard its only available in north america so that should include canada but i dont see it anywhere anyone know anything about this?

FullMetalEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your error is something wrong locally.. It works for me perfectly being in Canada and downloading it using the same method by changing country to the US.

Overseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't know an official channel/app existed. Has anyone got a vid or screenshots I can look at?

I currently use WiiMC to use YouTube; is there any benefit of the official channel over WiiMC?

FullMetalEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't know an official channel/app existed. Has anyone got a vid or screenshots I can look at?

I currently use WiiMC to use YouTube; is there any benefit of the official channel over WiiMC?

yes it's much nicer looking than Wii MC, has captions, you can login to your youtube profile and you can jump to any part of a video. Wii MC can't do any of this.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

all i can say at this point is that it works waaay better then wiimc version.
looks more like tablet when running (video quality). it really doesn't buffer an runs smooth as butter.
also try out huluplus. . the only suckballs part of this app, you have to have a huluplus account.(just like netflix.) the resualts.. just like watching regular tv. no stopping/buffing issues.undefined
... why couldn't big n had put these channels on sooner is over my head. but to me the wii just got a shot in the arm.. who cares about wii u i can wait till after Christmas)..

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

all i can say at this point is that it works waaay better then wiimc version.
looks more like tablet when running (video quality). it really doesn't buffer an runs smooth as butter.
also try out huluplus. . the only suckballs part of this app, you have to have a huluplus account.(just like netflix.) the resualts.. just like watching regular tv. no stopping/buffing issues.undefined
... why couldn't big n had put these channels on sooner is over my head. but to me the wii just got a shot in the arm.. who cares about wii u i can wait till after Christmas).. also both of these can be downloaded from the new shop channel, with no damage done to the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1