Youtube and netflix install

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Joarma, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Joarma
    OP

Joarma Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2014
    United States
    Hi, around a year ago i uninstalled the youtube and netflix apps, now i need them, but i bought a "cheap" game code and got banned, so i can't acces the store to download the apps, is there anyway to reinstall the apps? i've used the brazilian method, maybe that way? thanks

2. Doctor_U

Doctor_U GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2016
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Try wii u usb helper i know its have youtube but i dont know if have netflix and also you know you can get those apps again by formating wii u rights?

3. DeoNaught

DeoNaught ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    Over there ;)
    How did you get a cheap game code?

4. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Run tik2sd and look in sd:/tik2sd/keys.txt file to ensure that you have tickets for 0005000010105700 (YouTube) and 00005000010105a00 (Netflix). Download the encrypted files with a tool like jnustool. Install the titles with wupinstaller without adding a .tik file to the install directory on the SD.

If you don't still have the tickets, you might be able to create fake ones to include with the install files, just as if they were VC or other eShop downloads.

5. Joarma
    OP

Joarma Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2014
    United States
    Some guy offered super Mario 3d world in 10 bucks, I guess it was bought with a stolen credit card, it's happened before

Last edited by Joarma, Jan 11, 2017
    DeoNaught likes this.