youtube accounts

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
do you have a youtube account? then post your youtube account right here! who knows, you might get more views and comments on your videos just do this

username:linkinpark822
description: i watch videos and make videos, i mostly make AMV's but also have a made few others and my friend and i have joined our accounts so half our vids are his and half are mine

channel: www.youtube.com/user/linkinpark822

join in!

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have one but i dont upload vids. I made it to bypass the age thing, even though theres nothing there worth watching much.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7, I know it's the same. I'm a one name guy.

No vids, I tryed to post a AK2 review as my first but it said my file was too small. Anyone know how to fix it?

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Licardo7 said:

No vids, I tryed to post a AK2 review as my first but it said my file was too small. Anyone know how to fix it?
Make the file bigger? Make a longer video like add some intro with musix.
yaynds.gif

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
Licardo7 said:

yaynds.gif

i seriously doubt they said it was too small, and if you tried puting up straight from the camera as a quicktime, theres your answer.

try againbut this time add it to computer, change the format, edit it in windows movie maker (or other edititing software) then export it and put on youtube!

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiggy12 said:
ENDscape said:
Licardo7 said:

yaynds.gif

i seriously doubt they said it was too small, and if you tried puting up straight from the camera as a quicktime, theres your answer.

try againbut this time add it to computer, change the format, edit it in windows movie maker (or other edititing software) then export it and put on youtube!
honest to god it said that. I made my vid 10 minutes long.

I did put it strait to quick time but I made it like three different vids (my SD card was full and I was too lazy to put all of my pics on my comp) and put it in movie maker to put them together. Even so, I ended up deleting my vid because I thought wit was super gay (my voice sounded higher because of the camera and I didn't plan what I was going to say). Then my DS broke so I can't do it again, maybe I'll do the review on another game like CS:S, god knows it needs more reviews to get people playing.

P.S: didn't intend to use the word 'god' so much but I thought it fitted in nicely.

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Licardo7 said:
Twiggy12 said:
ENDscape said:
Licardo7 said:

yaynds.gif

honest to god it said that. I made my vid 10 minutes long.

I did put it strait to quick time but I made it like three different vids (my SD card was full and I was too lazy to put all of my pics on my comp) and put it in movie maker to put them together. Even so, I ended up deleting my vid because I thought wit was super gay (my voice sounded higher because of the camera and I didn't plan what I was going to say). Then my DS broke so I can't do it again, maybe I'll do the review on another game like CS:S, god knows it needs more reviews to get people playing.

P.S: didn't intend to use the word 'god' so much but I thought it fitted in nicely.

well trust me if you somehow got it to work while in quicktime you would be screwed cos quicktime comverts at about 15 kb/s wheres wmv to flw is about 232 kb/s so you would have to wait a few hours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill