Your worst nightmare?

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any tempers here had any nightmares? Bad ones? Very VERY bad ones?

Wanna share it? Cause i wanna hear em!
That I was going to the movies and the theater had a basketball court outside. Well I was playing and had an air ball so some guy went to get the ball, but he got ran over by a truck and died. Then my former youth pastor (an only child irl) came running to him because it was his (fictional) brother and was freaking out. After that about 30 minute later they had a funeral of about 200 people (which I didn't think was strange at all) all dressed in normal clothes. After that there was a large party and the man who died was never mentioned nor was the funeral.

EDIT: I'll add a list of nightmares here, and i have one to tell for myself, when i have the time

Inb4 @EMP Knightmare

Last edited by mgrev,

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That I was going to the movies and the theater had a basketball court outside. Well I was playing and had an air ball so some guy went to get the ball, but he got ran over by a truck and died. Then my former youth pastor (an only child irl) came running to him because it was his (fictional) brother and was freaking out. After that about 30 minute later they had a funeral of about 200 people (which I didn't think was strange at all) all dressed in normal clothes. After that there was a large party and the man who died was never mentioned nor was the funeral.

Reactions: mgrev

FeverishJackal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never have good dreams, I only ever have dreams where I'm uncomfortable and stressed. Nightmares aren't too common though, and I end up vividly remembering them.
There was one when I was 12 and I had this ghost friend in my closet, he was dressed old-timey. He was always curled up in a corner and looked depressed but I'd talk to him. Then I heard my name being called so I started walking out of the closet to go to my front room and I told him that I had to go. Right before I walk into my front room, I hear a roaring behind me and I turn around and see him charging at me with this twisted, demonic, inhuman face. I woke up in tears after that. Haven't had one that bad since

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It fills me with an acute sense of dread to even think about my worst nightmare.
Living long enough to reach 30

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I once had a dream I was going to have sex, but then there was no condom. I spent the dream searching for a condom and then I woke up :cry:
I had so many dreams involving sexual acts that I sersiously wonder what the fuxk I constantly think of daily.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ditto, and it's sometimes so vivid I wonder "how the hell do I know how that feels?"
Same :huh:

Some of these were really strange, and sometimes made me question myself about some things too. Lol.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Does it leave you with this dirty, irksome feeling when you wake up? Maybe even question if you're just hung over and it really did happen?
Yeah, and sometimes having serious questions too. About myself I mean. This happened so often.

mgrev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I said i was going to tell you, so here it comes:

I've had this same nightmare over and over again. since i was a little child. I'm not directly scared of it, but it's the fact that i can't do anything about it.
Well, this is going to be weird, so hang on and ask questions if you need to.

I am like a non-existing thing. i am in no place, and i see nothing but black. Then i start hearing this noise from somewhere. i cannot move, and i don't feel like i have a body at all. it's like being blind and paralyzed? The noise continues, and i see (not exactly see, but i think it is a combination of senses, so it feels like i see) some "waves", lines. i see them comming, so i know when they are hitting me. When they come, i hear a loud noise, and my stomach hurts. (i am sensitive to sound, maybe this is relevant?) this goes on and on for a very long time. there is only 3 "types of noises". a small one that is not that loud. then a louder one, which i kind of can stand, and there is the brutal, very loud one. I can't do anything about this dream, and it gives me physical pain, for some reason.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I said i was going to tell you, so here it comes:

I've had this same nightmare over and over again. since i was a little child. I'm not directly scared of it, but it's the fact that i can't do anything about it.
Well, this is going to be weird, so hang on and ask questions if you need to.

I am like a non-existing thing. i am in no place, and i see nothing but black. Then i start hearing this noise from somewhere. i cannot move, and i don't feel like i have a body at all. it's like being blind and paralyzed? The noise continues, and i see (not exactly see, but i think it is a combination of senses, so it feels like i see) some "waves", lines. i see them comming, so i know when they are hitting me. When they come, i hear a loud noise, and my stomach hurts. (i am sensitive to sound, maybe this is relevant?) this goes on and on for a very long time. there is only 3 "types of noises". a small one that is not that loud. then a louder one, which i kind of can stand, and there is the brutal, very loud one. I can't do anything about this dream, and it gives me physical pain, for some reason.
I think I've heard of dreams like that... But man, I can't imagine how that's like over and over again...
I'd like to say it's a psychological response to some kind of trauma or "ghost" from when you were a child. An abstraction of culminating fear. Anything drastic happen to you as a kid?
If you're really curious, there's dream psychologists and the like out there.
Also, your thoughts are capable of physically afflicting you, as chemical changes in your brain create changes in your body.

Are you feeling okay, friend? :c

mgrev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think I've heard of dreams like that... But man, I can't imagine how that's like over and over again...
I'd like to say it's a psychological response to some kind of trauma or "ghost" from when you were a child. An abstraction of culminating fear. Anything drastic happen to you as a kid?
If you're really curious, there's dream psychologists and the like out there.
Also, your thoughts are capable of physically afflicting you, as chemical changes in your brain create changes in your body.

Are you feeling okay, friend? :c
Nothing dramatic happened iirc. I never believed in ghosts either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)