Your Useless Talents!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Balrogs.Pain, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2008
    Well, i was watching Demetri Martins If i, and i saw him do a bunch of useless talents, and it got me thinking. What useless talents can you do that your proud of? I can currently roll a coin across my knuckles, and im learning 3 things currently, playing guitar (Since i dont plan on rocking out for real,) writing left handed (Im going to force my self for 2 monthes like he did) and juggle (I can juggle once, and then ill drop the fourth ball) and by juggle once i mean a complete round, aka one ball, two balls, three balls, and then restart.

2. Man18

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    Ummm I guess the only one im actually proud of is I can refill a pez in 8 seconds and thats taking off the wrapper and inserting them into the pez dispenser

3. Gore

Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    I remember this exact thread a while back.

4. Hehe Moo

Hehe Moo Moo?

Jul 14, 2008
    Australia
    I'm 13 and can juggle: 1 hand 2 balls, 2 hands 3 balls. When juggling 3 balls, I can drop one, continue juggling two with one hand, and pick up the one I dropped using my foot.

I can also beat box using my hands (the farting noise from the air passing through). [​IMG]

5. kevenka

kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    United States
    Texas
    I was practicing left hand for a while until I started falling behind in notes at my university [​IMG]

6. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Spin a card, bend fingers back..

7. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Orlando, Florida
    I've got a very versatile voice and can do a ton of impressions, accents, and other noises (got a pretty decent impression of Mario at the moment). I can go lower than James Earl Jones (my real voice is very deep), or higher than Mickey Mouse. I can whistle through my teeth and regularly. Basically, anything related to noises with my mouth I can do.

8. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    Some pen tricks. I got bored.

9. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    I am ambidextrous... which is guess is kinda useful, I write with my left hand and mouse with my right.

I can make chainmaille.

oh and I can do tricks with a zippo lighter.... that is pretty useless.

10. Isaiah

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    ummmmmmmmmmmm (1 hour later)mmmmmmmmmmmm i can make silent farts all the time... grab your buttocks when you need to fart and pull them apart. [​IMG]

11. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    pick my nose.

12. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

Jul 15, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I can walk on my hands, its cool looking, but totally useless.

13. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Well my useless talents would be being able to put my thumb behind my knuckle and roll my tongue. I have many others, but I wouldn't deem them worthless [​IMG]

14. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    Tie a cherry stem with my mouth. I like to do that when there are a lot of girls around. They tend to look at each other and smile so as not to be obvious, but some girls flat out say "wow, I heard that means you're a good kisser!"

Hmm, what else...I can bench press 165kg (365 lbs), do a spinning back kick, do the splits, do a handspring from a lying-down position into a standing position, use nunchaku, play the piano and taiko drums, do Japanese calligraphy (though I would consider the nunchaku, piano, taiko and calligraphy more as hobbies than as talents).

Oh, I can also make 6 out of 10 half-court shots with a basketball. I consider that useless because I can only do it when I don't have people trying to block or steal the ball from me. Now if I could do that in the heat of a game, that would be a really useful talent.

15. xoinx

xoinx GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    Senegal
    erm... striking a Zoolander pose?

o.O 165kg bench press?!? just how heavy are you? and splits to go with that?!? omg, you're a ninja!

16. rhyguy

rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 21, 2007
    Melbourne
    I can play the saxaphone and clarinet

is that useless?

17. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    I was 113kg in this video 2 years ago, but I'm 105kg now. The middle (box) splits are really hard for me and I gave up trying to get 180 degrees years ago. Front splits I can do comfortably with my right leg in front, but with my left leg I have to do some jogging to or something to get the blood flowing and the muscles loosened.

Hmmm, I should do a YouTube video of all of my useless talents [​IMG]

18. xalphax

xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Nov 18, 2006
    Croatia
    here'n'there
    i don't get impatient when i accompany shopping girls.

19. DarkLG

DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Indiana
    I can play the piano,guitar,trombone,percussion and video games is that useless?

20. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Because you're sleeping with them, right? [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice