Your non gaming christmas hopes

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My family doesn't exchange gifts anymore, because it's pointless. We all make enough money to buy the things we want, and it only adds stress to run around buying crap that nobody really wants (or needs). Instead, we'll take that money, and spend it on ourselves (which we probably won't), so that nobody is disappointed.

It's more important for my family to get together and have a good meal, and spend time together. My girlfriend however, is the exception, and I always get something cool for her. It just works out better this way, and everyone in my family is totally cool with it. Keep in mind that there are no small children in the family at this point, otherwise we woucl all make sure they get spoiled and have a memorable holiday.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[/bibliophile]A load of books.[bibliophile]
ph34r.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hope is that my brother and I can get fully moved out of this ratty apartment and settled into our new house before Christmas. It will be nice to have an actual driveway to park in instead of having to park in the street all the time.

Other than that, Christmas is kind of a non-event for my family. Always has been that way.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a shit ton of Magic cards. Wouldn't mind getting a box (which is 36 packs of Magic cards, and with 15 cards per pack, that's 540 cards), those are about $100-something.

Other than that, probably some movies. Scott Pilgrim probably is the biggest one I want.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
About 20 million pounds, my own tropical island, and a night with various Hollywood starlets in a consequence free environment.

But I'll settle for enough of a Christmas Bonus to buy something shiny.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seen as I am now an old man and I can ring up an insurance company without them singing "we're in the money" on the other end I might see about getting a new (to me) motorbike sorted out and/or associated gear.

On the other hand I am always adding to my toolkit and my associates and I always seem to find nice things to add to each others respective collections.
Failing that my "box of junk I keep around for the sole purpose of having things to pull apart"™ is looking pretty spartan these days and we can usually drum up things each other find interesting (you install enough GPS devices in cars and they all look the same- I find them great fun to pull apart and cannibalise).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol