Your First Look at Deus Ex

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Vidboy10, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Vidboy10
    OP

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, B.C
    You've seen plenty of cinematic trailers, you've seen interviews and heard about the aesthetic design of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but they've never show you the game in action... until now.

The two-and-a-half minute video mashes gameplay with what I'd bet are cinematic pieces, but there's still a better sense of what the actual gameplay will look like in motion. It's still hard for me to get a sense of what playing this game will be like, but I remain intrigued. Some of the special moves, like seeing through walls and turning invisible, seem well implemented and I'd love to control a character who's arm can unfold into a giant gun.

I still think the game is a bit too dark, a bit too gold for my tastes though.[/p]
    [​IMG]Source
    [​IMG]Video

2. GundamXXX

GundamXXX Ergo Ego

Sep 25, 2007
    Australia
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand jizz in my pants

Tbh graphics arent THAT stunning but it look like its going to be a better prequal then IW was a sequal [​IMG]

CANT WAIT

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Not quite the same feeling I got seeing the first Deus Ex but I am certainly more excited about this than I am about just about every other upcoming game.

4. DunkrWunkah

DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Looks solid to me. I'm gonna have to try this one out when the time comes.