x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I take it your beer preference is the same as The Most Interesting Man of the World? ;)

lol, damn that's hilarious - I didn't even try to emulate that.

The sad truth is I am a teetotaler.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's that etank and final fantasy 13 drinks (still have the cans and one of each unopened, so it probably tastes like shit now):

20201216_153701.jpg

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally, I enjoyed Ccoa Cola a lot. The best taste Coca Cola is a glass bottle instead of can. A glass bottle taste like I was kid in 1980's. Perfect. Today like in Mcdonald's and Burger King and 6 packs of can of coke.. They taste terribly and not taste the same as I remembered in 1980's and a glass bottle is the best one. I still enjoy Coca Cola in glass bottle like this one:

View attachment 225504

And this bottle is awesome and best taste. Its in Portugal:

562b1ba-img_20200422_164808.jpg

Reactions: Benja81

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's everyone's favorite compound of sugar plus caffeine, carbonation, water, flavoring, food coloring, and other products used to make the substance that's known as either soda or pop? :)

I'll start off with Mountain Dew with Real Sugar. Tastes great, energizes me when necessary, and I wish there was a way to get the Mountain Dew taste in a drink of water without the health drawbacks of the mean green soda!
Coke/A&W's Root beer and Kool Aid if we are counting "food coloring, flavoring and water for the latter".

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see I've been here before.
While it's true what I said about drinking anything with Apple/Grape, I recently began drinking Pepsi Black.

But I've stopped drinking it last week. And I've noticed some improvements in my health already.
First, haven't had a pimple im over a week, and secondly, my hair is falling less than before.

Now I'm drinking plain water, 2 liters or less everyday. Feeling good 🤗

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1