Hacking Your dream Firmware/IOS

MeowMix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If waninkoko made a new CIOS what would you want to be included into it?

Id want

1. Recovery menu (Hold reset button while booting the wii will go into recovery menu, which from there can run .elf executables from the Sd card).
2. PRX Plugin menu, so you make a folder called PRX on your sd card, put your plugins there and go into recovery menu and activate the plugins you want (Cheat devices, USBHOST, FSHOST, NETHOST, Wiispeak online and other things, you'd have two types, A IOS plugin or ingame, A IOS plugin would be acitvated in the Sys menu, however Ingame would be activated when game has been booted.
3. DIP Module Implanted into the Disk reading channel, this would allow us to play patched games it would also have Update Blocker and Region Free built into it. with all the bugs ironed out, also add Net Ping so you dont get booted out of a wifi world wide game cos of the 3x speed.
4. GC DIP module to play GC backups.
5. Custom themes flasher, which would do tests on the themes you want to flash before flashing, and will say if they're legit and allow you to carry on with it.

Well thats all I'd really want.. any other ideas?

MeowMix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Arm the Homeless said:
Firmware is not IOS.

IOS won't do those. Those would need to be patched into the System Menus.

Also, look on HackMii for "YOUR WII IS NOT A PSP"

Um yeah thats why i did IOS/FIRMWARE cos i was a little confused.

My wii is not a PSP ive read it, but its really simular.. Whatever a psp can do, surely a Wii can 2, in software wise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc