Your biggest achievement

D

Deleted User

Completing GTA vice city stories and LIberty city stories on psp, 100% without using any cheats.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Call of Duty 4 PC. All single player missions finished at Veteran difficulty (including Mile High Club)

yeah a lot of people have done this, but meh, i've been pirating too much to play a game to its fullest
tongue.gif

GustavoBacci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
100 + gameplay hours on: Kingdom Hearts, KH Final Mix, KH 2, KH Final Mix +

* (E/U) and (J) *

Not so sure if it was those 4 or one less but meh... Got everything that was possible on them. Was fun... Now, to do the same with 358/2 days when it's out in English.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hmm... the few I can think of:
- 100% achievements in Oblivion + 100% Shivering isles, since 2006 over 500 hours game play on PC and 360
- Metal Gear Solid 3: I wrote a picture and video guide on how to catch all kerotan frogs, which means I had to take screenshots and record videos of every frog locations in the game, and there are loads
- completing Zelda the wind waker 100% (collecting every single thing, visiting every island on the map, etc.) back in the days
- beating the shit ouf of Shaun's ass a trazillion times at Mario kart DS and New Super Mario Bros (though he also did often give me hard time lol)
- beating Zelda link's awakening when I was like 6 or 7

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Playing through that horrible game thats called "Assassins creed".

Other than that, beating SMB in less than 10 min (far from a world record, but still...)

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
- 100% achievements in Oblivion + 100% Shivering isles, since 2006 over 500 hours game play on PC and 360
- Metal Gear Solid 3: I wrote a picture and video guide on how to catch all kerotan frogs, which means I had to take screenshots and record videos of every frog locations in the game, and there are loads
- completing Zelda the wind waker 100% (collecting every single thing, visiting every island on the map, etc.) back in the days
- beating the shit ouf of Shaun's ass a trazillion times at Mario kart DS and New Super Mario Bros (though he also did often give me hard time lol)

What about being Admin!?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Costello said:

Over 500 hours?!
I thought I loved the game!
Bloody hell, 500 hours, that's more then any game I've ever played!

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1st place in the "Victorian 1993 Street Fighter 2 Turbo Contest" held in Melbourne, Australia with 2,000 entrants, 1st prize was a SF2 cabinet which I still have.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat all the Crash and Spyro games (no, not the GBA games yet) with 100%. When I was 5, 6, or 7.

I beat the fourth episode on Quake on hard.

I beat Rhythm Heaven with all Perfects.
I still can't beat Rhythm Tengoku (damn AKAIO saving...)

I beat both Guitar Hero On Tour and Decades..
Still working on Modern Hits (I keep getting sidetracked by stuff like 'This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race' and 'Ruby' and songs like that.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Costello said:

Over 500 hours?!
you gotta explore >:3
I have about 280 hours into it and still havnt explored everything, tons of side quests and never finished the main quest or the one for the shivering isles either
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got to level 99 as a Clavat on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates multiplayer (solo), and got the best equipment in the game with extra stats. Sadly, nobody around here plays the game but me, and I can't beat the last level on Very Hard mode alone....

EDIT: I also drew a map for Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker. Hand-drew every square on the world map and drew a magnified image of each island on each square, and then put an X for their locations on each square. Haven't uploaded it anywhere, but it's quite useful when you're in a pinch.
tongue.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Joe88 said:
Satangel said:
Costello said:

Over 500 hours?!
you gotta explore >:3
I have about 280 hours into it and still havnt explored everything, tons of side quests and never finished the main quest or the one for the shivering isles either
tongue.gif

I have explored, I've been everywhere in the game and done about 80% of the Side-quests.
I've played for 120 hours btw.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beating the Achievement Unlocked flash game. Look it up, it's a crazy fun minigame about a metagame~

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another from my teen years.
Completing FFVII. When I say complete, I mean complete. Ultimate weapons all chars, Master Materias (magic, summon, command) beating all "Weapons" etc. I think that was the last game I went hardcore in to RPGs other than Xenogears in the same time frame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: