Your biggest achievement

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your biggest video game achievement? No, this doesn't mean when you won the watermelon seed spitting contest and Camp Morningwood, it means when you got 50 headshots in a game or something along those lines.

Personally, it may seem a little stupid, but mine is getting 107% completion on Spyro 3. I loved that game SO much and got every single egg, gem, whatever, including the bonus world. It took a while, but I did it!

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
asdf said:
It may seem sad, but I think my greatest is getting all 150 stars in SM64DS. Either that or all 120 in SMG.

+1 on the SMG one, I did that too. I'm like halfway through the game with Luigi, but I just got bored of replaying the same levels.
I'm about 30 stars into Luigi and I quit because A: I don't want to do that all over again for 1 extra level, B: I don't want to do any of the Daredevil stages ever again, and C: Luigi's Purple Coins was hard enough the first time.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i guess playing legit on GBA: castlevania aria of sorrow and getting all of the souls, 60% of them without soul eater ring i guess

and o, getting full data on DS: castlevania order of elcessia, getting the summons to level 3, and all of the gyphs and items (just everything that is possible).

and i guess training to level 183 on maplestory with a hero class, none of those fancy a-o-e characters even if it is on a private server, i am still proud of this
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Personally, it may seem a little stupid, but mine is getting 107% completion on Spyro 3. I loved that game SO much and got every single egg, gem, whatever, including the bonus world. It took a while, but I did it!
speaking of which

I was playing that game a few weeks ago

almost at 100% and one last egg to go (all jems obatined ect...) from a speedway that has a nasty glitch in it
if you didnt win the egg the first time you played that level, you are now screwed, you can never obtain it

I think it was the second speedway, I was pissed...
hate2.gif

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
198% complete SOTN

Final Fantasy Tactics all heroes and units naturally level 99 in my army .

200,000 + Points on NES Classic Dr Mario. (you have to start on first stage and then work your way up to level 20 beat level 20,21 and 22. (Wii version is easier IHMO) Skillz on a classic Nes Controller is required the pills feel stiffer. And you cant auto drop and no drop shadow.

Several Level 80+ characters from Diablo II, Hardcore mode only.

Dance Dance Revolution Full Combo Max300, Legend of Max and Max Paranoia 290 and other Skilled songs like Jam jam reggie, bag, DXY, Stoic, Afronova, Genome Screams, SO DEEP ~ PERFECT SPHERE REMIX,TWILIGHT ZONE,Healing vision (reverse scroll and hidden), Also songs that require spins like Freckles and Spin the disc (On arcade pad) (5 years ago, i couldn't do it today i would die... )

D

Deleted User

100% on Super Mario World for GBA, no guides or anything like that were used.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
speaking of which

I was playing that game a few weeks ago

almost at 100% and one last egg to go (all jems obatined ect...) from a speedway that has a nasty glitch in it
if you didnt win the egg the first time you played that level, you are now screwed, you can never obtain it

I think it was the second speedway, I was pissed...
hate2.gif

Ya sure? I'm terrible at the Speedway levels and have tried each one multiple times atleast. And I still have absolute and full completion.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Getting a 23/5 kill/death ratio in a Fallen Empire: Legions match at instantaction.com

It's kinda like a modern Tribes game.

This is a big achievement because I usually SUCK at FPS's, especially online.

Now Legions has been updated, and you practically have to stand right next to somebody to kill them with the sniper. Gotta relearn close combat, I guess.

BEFORE you say "Oh sniping is cheap, you n00b!", Back then you had to stand around for 3 seconds to charge your sniper rifle, and the enemy could SEE the laser beam coming from the rifle before you fired, so they could easily dodge then come kill you.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
200.6% in Castlevania: SotN, under 3 hours in Super Metroid, beating all of the main 2D Mario titles. It's hard to think of achievements off the top of the noggin, but I'm sure there are many more.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm... so many... Ah, yes!

I got a 2 par on some course in Hot Shots Golf 3. I recorded it and everything.

Nothing else LMAO!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: