You are the villain in someone else's story. How?

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While most people would generally like to view themselves as decent people there is both those times you might have failed in that endeavour, accidents, and those times where someone else's morals utterly fail to align with yours and you are then the arsehole in their eyes. What have you done in life, or whom might you have met, that would remember you as the villain?

I am sure there are some religious weirdos out there that hate you for merely existing but unless they likely know your name or have spent time pursuing you in some manner/considering something like your downfall then they don't count. Same applies to those that might care to do copyright maths.

Not particularly sure what I would be here. Some reckon not paying people what something worth is bad, and I would be king arsehole there (so many of my fancy engineering tools, books, games, and materials for things have been had by me from presumably starving widows that did not have a clue what things were or were worth) but if you can't be bothered to do the research and are the one setting the price (not that salesman tactics is necessarily a bad play) then that is your problem. Likely the same will happen to whichever person gets to do the same again after I finally lose a game of beat the bus and thus we have the circle of life.
Relationship wise I have a long history of being world class clueless in real time (later analysis and comments from friends cluing me in -- if you are not trying to con me or kill me then reading emotions is an extra that takes up valuable runtime) so might have frustrated some people there that were otherwise apparently trying very hard, but generally anything was amicable and pull the ripcord is the default position should someone be wanting something I am not about (dragging out something you know to be doomed or that would cost someone something they really want is the arsehole move from where I sit, though whether the proverbial ninja smoke bomb is justified is another).
Plenty of times I have pulled things apart and cost someone a little earner as I devised methods of fixing things, replicating things or the like, sometimes almost purely to spite said someone and knowing the particular combination of desire, abilities and time would very likely not otherwise have been around to mess with them. Likewise I watched things go down in flames when I could have fixed them, trivially at that, if they had asked me (for some of those I might have been a vulture picking at the remains not long after that too) but as above if you never knew I existed...
Had a few fights that were never anything I could not justify in court (they started it, they posed an ongoing threat to me/mine, escape was not necessarily an option...) but someone might have been injured and cost big (trying out for league football means you are good at kicking a ball, not kicking people, I on the other hand...) that maybe could have been subdued via other means. Whether entirely justified or not then some were cost their "big break" but at the same time some would say that happened when they started the fight, however I can well see myself being the villain in their own internal dubiously narrated story.

EOF so song, though keep it somewhat serious

Reactions: GABO1423

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm always the villain in my dog's story because I stop him from eating goose poop
Yes that could be correct...for me it is our Cat I think....:)

..and.....maybe for some Neighbours....
vain.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.