Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOLVED: Thanks CrisFTW
SX OS 2.5 has LayeredFS problems. -.-

Cutting to the chase.

Using SX OS Layered FS. 6.2 Firmware.
Game on 1.0. (Even tries the 1.1 method of modding it.)
I just got a LEGITIMATE cartridge copy of Super smash Bros. Ultimate from the store, brand new because FOUR different SSBU dumps were giving me the same error...
I dumped my game using XCI_NSP... V2 tool first. Got the Data.arc, romfs, exefs folders, etc. Put them in the correct directories on SD without modifying them. Game has infinite boot loading.
Tried the same thing but instead using the py modinstall.py 0xOFFSET.FILETYPE modinstalling on the arc file to install the mods. Loaded the game up, infinite boot loading.
Again, version is 1.0 I used CrossArc to make sure the offsets were properly named according to the mod files, they are.
I then tried using hactool to extract it. Got the romfs folder and exefs. Everything was fine, etc. Same process. Tried by placing all of the folders and files, then tried with modified files. Infinite boot loading.

Does ANYONE know what the problem is? :( I just want Ivysaur to be a separate slot... XD

Last edited by Grmmish,

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOTW mods stopped working for me on 2.5 until I went back to 2.4.1

Oh my god it actually worked! DX So I basically wasted my precious money on Ultimate... Joking. Thanks. Geez. Have been on this for weeks and that was the answer... A TINY slip up.. So dumb!

D

Deleted User

Oh my god it actually worked! DX So I basically wasted my precious money on Ultimate... Joking. Thanks. Geez. Have been on this for weeks and that was the answer... A TINY slip up.. So dumb!
No problem. Glad it worked out for you

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just got 1,000 views. I assume with the new update (4.0.0) a bunch of people are sitting here being senseless and wondering why their mods no longer work. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol