Misc Yet another homepass help thread! (sorry >.<)

jamal22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let me begin this by saying homepass has been working wonderfully for me(despite me having to re enter commands manually because for some reason my script wasnt cycling). Anyways, I've been using the native windows method (IE. netzone.exe start BASE256) and everything was going well. Me, being impatient eventually tried to fix the issue of my MAC addresses not cycling and ended up downloading one of the MAC cycle programs. I tried to get it to work in conjunction with my homepass setup but obviously that failed and now I find myself in this predicament. Whenever I turn on my homepass via cmd it will disconnect and reconnect with the new mac address (as usual) but then about 50-60 seconds in, it will reset on its own but not end up connecting back at all but instead keep trying to connect and failing and eventually i have to nzone.exe stop. So I ask, is there a fix for this? Perhaps theres a way I can reset my adapter/MAC address settings entirely so that I can just redo the process all over again?

Thanks in advance guys!

-J

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: