Hacking Yet another Bluedump mod not working

yonasz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I want to finish my soft mod. Just check my system with syscheck (everything is working) and i want to dump my ios. I downloaded app from here https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/bluedump-mod/tree/master/HBC boot.dol icon.png meta.xml and copy to sd/apps/yabdm folder when i start app from HBC i have message this is not wii app. Please send me link to download full app (icon meta and .dol) or explain i have to edit xml or something...
Please someone delete this thread from wii section

yonasz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes but i allready test files from this link... I dont know whats going on. I think its something with my sd card. Can i use sdhc card for this app??

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
remove all files in yabdm.
copy this file in yabdm.

Attachments

• boot.zip
    386.3 KB · Views: 265

yonasz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This one working but it freeze. Can i use sdhc card because i have some problems with this sd card when i was trying install cIos. I have to load ios and then will be option for dump??

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This one working but it freeze. Can i use sdhc card because i have some problems with this sd card when i was trying install cIos. I have to load ios and then will be option for dump??
You should use a 2GB SD card(not sdhc).
Yes.

yonasz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have 2GB SD but i think is something wrong with this card .When i try to play wii backups apps like wiiflow run very slow and i have black screen when i choose iso. But with sdhc card its working fast and no problems to run iso. Is there any high risk of semi brick when im using apps like wii flow?? I dont install any forwarders and using only .dol usb loaders.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have 2GB SD but i think is something wrong with this card .When i try to play wii backups apps like wiiflow run very slow and i have black screen when i choose iso. But with sdhc card its working fast and no problems to run iso. Is there any high risk of semi brick when im using apps like wii flow?? I dont install any forwarders and using only .dol usb loaders.
That's normal.
You only need the 2 GB SD card to dump the ios.
no.

Reactions: yonasz

yonasz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanx for helping me. Unfortunately my daughter wants to watch tv in room where i have wii u. So i cant do it now. I will try maybe tomorrow . This time i will format sd card and copy Your files to sd/apps/YABDM. Is there risk if if i play wii backups without dump for semi brick?? Im not gonna install any forwarders etc and play with wiiflow from .dol file...

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanx for helping me. Unfortunately my daughter wants to watch tv in room where i have wii u. So i cant do it now. I will try maybe tomorrow . This time i will format sd card and copy Your files to sd/apps/YABDM. Is there risk if if i play wii backups without dump for semi brick?? Im not gonna install any forwarders etc and play with wiiflow from .dol file...
no there's no risk of a semi brick.if you want to install forwaders use this ones https://gbatemp.net/threads/forwarders-are-back.340226/ don't install Wii Forwaders on Wii u.

Reactions: yonasz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche