Homebrew Yellows8's Browserhax thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

You must speak English in GBATemp. Or, at least provide a translation in English.

Reactions: fmkid

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
viendo que eres de colombia, te puedo hablar en esp xD.

alguien me dejo esto, es una parte. segun me dijo es lo mejor, ya que solo tenia la consola con el cfw palantine.
ya actualize como me dijo la rednand, a la 9.2., pero ahora no me inicia en el perfil de ds, y me quede estancado en lo del browserhax por no poder usarlo..
todo esto parra cambiar a rxtools.
que podria hacer es un O3DS con sysnand downgradeada de 6.x a 4.2

pense en instalar el .nds de rxtools pero no estoy seguro
Dude. You need to edit that post. Can't share those links publicly on GBATemp or you risk a ban.

Last edited by tivu100,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing with Browserhax, and was mashing every button possible while the exploit was injecting, and it launched DS Download Play for some reason. :P

Probably for being a dick to a lot of people. Even if he's a skilled developer, he seemed to have a short temper, and derailed many threads. I've seen it happen many times.
OK thank you. Could you perhaps provide a link to a few of those threads? Just curious is all...

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
is because was answer to him especifically, and i just saw he is from a spanish country, just that, normaly i use english.
MP option is created/used for that! And, no, I can't help you with CFW related things (I'm not very expert on that)! Sorry!

Last edited by fmkid,

Maner

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
My console is 9.7.20T (taiwan) , and the browser method does not seems working, the browser simply crash everytime. Is it possible to get the hax run properly? Thanks

I can load the webpage on the browser, but the browser crashes every time after I click on the slide and an error message pop up, and the home menu shows up again.

Could anyone help? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.