Homebrew Yellows8 HBLauncher Loader

ZeCroque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, I saw it a couple of day ago on rxTools thread, and I'm surprised that no one seems to talk about it nowhere ^^
So here it is, Yellows8 has striked back, and this is the thing we waited for so long : a .cia homebrew loader usable on CFW! :3

Reactions: ody81

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF???? You're kidding?

Thanks man, had no idea, this shit all blends in together. All looks the same after a while.

ZeCroque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're welcome :) It's strange that such a thing could have been unnoticed like that ^^ Even if there was a thread (sorry for that), I never saw it on first page and I'm here at least once a day :o

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're welcome :) It's strange that such a thing could have been unnoticed like that ^^ Even if there was a thread (sorry for that), I never saw it on first page and I'm here at least once a day :o
I posted a release thread for it immediately after it was announced, but I did it in Flashcarts & Custom Firmwares since it's specifically for CFW users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1