Yay new Nintendo DS Lite...now what?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Rock Raiyu, Apr 7, 2010.

Apr 7, 2010
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    So my friend/brother (we use the term brother because we are really close) gave me his DSL since he got a new phone. But now the real question is...what should I do next? What games should I buy for it? Should I go buy a flashcart? Or should I wait for the 3DS and trade it up for that? There aren't many games that I want that have any replay value whatsoever. The only ones that come to mind are Star Force 3 Black Ace because of the online.

Of course, I could always get a flashcart but the only reason I even bought one was because I had no money to spend to get $30 games but some of you may know that I got a job about 2-3 weeks ago so now I'm rolling in the dough so that really in't a problem for me anymore. And plus I feel I should support the game economy now, the only game console I have that is hacked is my PSP (and of course the Wii, but it's a family console so it's not mine) and I'm even thinking of selling that cause there aren't many games coming out that I want to play that catch my interests.

So can I get some help here?

2. Gamakireta

Newcomer Gamakireta Member

Indonesia
    If you really want to support the game creator and can afford to have one, why don't you just buy the only game you like the most ?

as for me, I only buy Pokemon's (and planning to buy SMT's next ) and as other games that reside inside my flashcart is for "testing" and cheating purpose only.

but if you're the kind that always hunger for new games, then I think a flashcart will be your best option, and you can still trade your flashcart alongside the DS itself when the 3DS show up

3. Dr.Killa

Banned Dr.Killa Banned

United States
    get a flashcart, cand play classic nes, snes (not perfect though), genesis, neogeo and more games on-the-go?