ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To S/M should work flawlessly, as it is the same kind of model; battle model. It's funny that people say there is graphical change when there's really not.
IK, (maybe) but I was talking more about the armature. Calem's might be different then Ellio's.

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I would really like if someone could make a thing where it's Brenden without the hat (from his contest sprite) for the overworld. I've tried, but can't figure out how to edit the gaps in the head model once it's on the other body/face. There are two small ones above his face right where the hat would be sort of and another big one in the back.
Not sure if that's possible. From what I've seen and tested, editing some models aren't easy.

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi wanted to ask a question, I would like to change the texture of a Pokémon but then I know that it takes four hours to rebuild the folder with garctool, there is a way to rebuild faster?

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi wanted to ask a question, I would like to change the texture of a Pokémon but then I know that it takes four hours to rebuild the folder with garctool, there is a way to rebuild faster?
When you use garctool to open the 8 garc, hold control. It'll turn the .garcs into .bins, and to get the garcs from bins drag them into garctool. It's a tedious process, but if you know where the numbers are, it works, and it's a lot quicker to rebuild.

Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drag the garc into Ohana, and find the number that you want to overwrite, from the unpacked folder, then insert. You are able to rebuild the Pokemon Model garc in around 2-5 minutes (for me at least)

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you all for the answers ^^. But I have another doubt: I would create primal Zekrom. When I created it I have to replace the original instead of kyogre Zekrom and Reshiram changed in place of primal kyogre? then I have to put Pk3ds Zekrom you archaeo awakens in the other form of Zekrom?

Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for the answers ^^. But I have another doubt: I would create primal Zekrom. When I created it I have to replace the original instead of kyogre Zekrom and Reshiram changed in place of primal kyogre? then I have to put Pk3ds Zekrom you archaeo awakens in the other form of Zekrom?
Not sure, haven't tried making primals. If you were to make a primal though, make the normal poke replace Kyogre/Groudon, and replace Primal Groudon/Kyogre with your Primal

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not sure, haven't tried making primals. If you were to make a primal though, make the normal poke replace Kyogre/Groudon, and replace Primal Groudon/Kyogre with your Primal
up to here are XD... then with pk3ds how do you change megaevolutions / archeo awakenings?

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i swap Pokémon cries and Pokémon icons?
The cries file is in a certain garc I believe, maybe 1/0/0?
I created Primal Zekrom, now how do I set it as archaeo awakening with blue stone?
If you import Zekrom's model/texture stuff over Kyogre, and put Primal Zekrom over Primal Kyogre, and (you can change names in pk3ds but that isnt required) everything should be ready to go if I'm right.

Is it possible to transfer xy battle models to oras?
Not sure, haven't tried. I would give it a try just to test. A few XY Battle models are already in ORAS, such as your rivals, Calem, Serena, and possibly Malva.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o