ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RubyCarbuncle Do you like what I did with your Red model? :)

Red 1.png
Red 2.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Download will be up as soon as I have an OW model!

What do you guys think? I worked hard on this one! :D

Fixed the wrong color error on my part, and made the bill white like it's supposed to be. Sorry guys! :P
Red 3.png

dream_brother

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi! I'm also a fellow Pokemon rom hacker. :) I'm a big fan of making "Play As" hacks, so I figured out how to hack ORAS and change the player OW model to Steven or Glacia, etc.
However, when I try the same procedure with XY, the player model is buggy (see picture), I think it has something to do with the bones of the player and the customization aspect..
I'm a huge fan of gen VI and I'd really like to play as some of the XY NPC's, but I obviously hit a bump on the road.
I've read here that some of you actually transfered XY models to ORAS. How is that possible? Or even better - is there a way to swap models in XY so it doesn't glitch/get buggy?
I'd appreciate any help I can get, so.. Yeah. I'd really like to hack XY. :) Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ^9503A2CC01EA0BC8FD9A70545865CFAF52F5CF627351A9FFFB^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^9503A2CC01EA0BC8FD9A70545865CFAF52F5CF627351A9FFFB^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 451

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The cries file is in a certain garc I believe, maybe 1/0/0?

If you import Zekrom's model/texture stuff over Kyogre, and put Primal Zekrom over Primal Kyogre, and (you can change names in pk3ds but that isnt required) everything should be ready to go if I'm right.

Not sure, haven't tried. I would give it a try just to test. A few XY Battle models are already in ORAS, such as your rivals, Calem, Serena, and possibly Malva.
Thank you ^^

Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm also a fellow Pokemon rom hacker. :) I'm a big fan of making "Play As" hacks, so I figured out how to hack ORAS and change the player OW model to Steven or Glacia, etc.
However, when I try the same procedure with XY, the player model is buggy (see picture), I think it has something to do with the bones of the player and the customization aspect..
I'm a huge fan of gen VI and I'd really like to play as some of the XY NPC's, but I obviously hit a bump on the road.
I've read here that some of you actually transfered XY models to ORAS. How is that possible? Or even better - is there a way to swap models in XY so it doesn't glitch/get buggy?
I'd appreciate any help I can get, so.. Yeah. I'd really like to hack XY. :) Thanks in advance!
From what I have been told, XY is more difficult to edit than ORAS. I personally haven't tried to play as a different character. As for transfering the XY models to ORAS, idk. You can't just grab an XY model and drag it into an ORAS garc. I recently attempted to make an XY edit, but I had no clue what I was doing, so I just went back to ORAS. Sorry I couldn't be of too much help :(
Thank you ^^
No problem :P

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RubyCarbuncle Do you like what I did with your Red model? :)

View attachment 61107 View attachment 61108

Download will be up as soon as I have an OW model!

What do you guys think? I worked hard on this one! :D

Fixed the wrong color error on my part, and made the bill white like it's supposed to be. Sorry guys! :PView attachment 61109
Looks amazing, if you need any help let me know :)
I'm working on a ROM Hack and I am in need of a good looking Red OW/Battle Model.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OW models done!
Red 4.png

If anyone could test these for any problems that would be awesome. I can't test them at the moment.

Oh, btw, this includes the battle model I showed earlier, two OW models (player & rival), and a rival biking model.

Attachments

• Red Mod.zip
    575.9 KB · Views: 405
Reactions: Pikafan and blazik

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OW models done! View attachment 61248
If anyone could test these for any problems that would be awesome. I can't test them at the moment.

Oh, btw, this includes the battle model I showed earlier, two OW models (player & rival), and a rival biking model.
I'll test them tonight :)

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( Well that sucks. No backpack, it makes the model in game look like a bomb victim or something. But everything else should work.

Maybe I can import it over Calem and attatch everything to the head? IDK, I'll try tonight. I'm AFK at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍