ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

DatBoi(Oshitwaddup)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at these textures, You guys should do a ultra realism hack of ORAS and make the textures more realistic and possibly the overworlds as well, And decencor the game and have more after story, I could see it easily becoming popular. Just a suggestion tho so what do i know. Well, @Jinglefruit s texture are more realistic from what i see

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Just made a simple retexture of bust may mod

Psycho May:
UonUEpy.png

OfsXCDY.png

Stills W.I.P.
This is rustling my jimmies. Please release

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking at these textures, You guys should do a ultra realism hack of ORAS and make the textures more realistic and possibly the overworlds as well, And decencor the game and have more after story, I could see it easily becoming popular. Just a suggestion tho so what do i know. Well, @Jinglefruit s texture are more realistic from what i see

Yeah, that was my original plan, ~ you can tell when you look at the earlier designs they are all made more realistic in areas. But I quickly realised it just doesn't work for some pokemon and most end up just fluffy, or skin textured, so my designs kind of go either way. But I reason the point of the game is there are 721 pokemon and you choose your favourites from the huge choice, so I figured I could do loads of different art styles and people could pick their favourites there.
Eg. for the bat pokemon, they each use different texture types, zubat line are galaxy print, gligar have a material print, woobat are fluffy, and noibat have a skin texture and some recolouring.

Also, if I find time over the summer (looking less likely now, but I still currently aim to get it done sometime) I want to retexture the battle backgrounds and move effects for my rom patch. (not overworlds though, I wanted my textures to only affect battles so that people can combine it with other rom hacks without there being any clashes, and there could be issues if people eventually start remapping routes like we have with old generations.)

Reactions: DatBoi(Oshitwaddup)

Rhapsodos93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, this is the final boss, I tried to make a primal Ho-Oh but figured that we can't edit body :(
itn7362.png

so I'll stay with that
f5nZCXa.png

final texture:
JcoRxe2.png

I recommend modifying parts of the model that move less to avoid this type of malformations(for ho-oh).
I hope this information helps you, it has worked with all my issues such my sylveon
Pd. Nice texture :F
Good Luck
20160612_024817.jpg

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend modifying parts of the model that move less to avoid this type of malformations(for ho-oh).
I hope this information helps you, it has worked with all my issues such my sylveon
Pd. Nice texture :F
Good LuckView attachment 52964
I did that ^^ the body glitch in ohana3ds directly, so I modified wing and tail since those don't glitch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I feel that, I got work tomorrow :(