ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i need some information: I am creating mega raichu, I replaced the normal raichu instead of Sableye and mega raichu instead of mega Sableye, my question is: I have to replace the texture or just the pokemon?
take all the contents of raichu and import over all the sableye files, same for your M-Raichu over M-Sableye

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know, how to add custom pokemon for XY/ORAS without replacing the existing ones?
not possible

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where can I find Alolan Pokémon, Crystal Onix,this Red Mega Rayquaza (youtu.be/Gb0R0ommkgk) and this Black Volcanion (youtu.be/Oe6RYEyBDH0) models? Also, when Pokémon Sun and Moon comes out, will Pokémon textures mods made for ORAS be compatible with it? (Ex: Mega Rayquaza, Crystal Onix, Ash-Greninja, etc)

Last edited by Hyoretsu,

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys i have a problem: I have removed the circles in the fight but when I am going to fight the game crashes, why?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys i have a problem: I have removed the circles in the fight but when I am going to fight the game crashes, why?
I'm no pro. Actually, I have never made any mods for Pokémon ORAS, but I think that the problem here is that you just removed the circles. Try to make them invisible.

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm no pro. Actually, I have never made any mods for Pokémon ORAS, but I think that the problem here is that you just removed the circles. Try to make them invisible.
maybe the problem is: I used pk3ds to open the example file: dec_76, I changed and I used garctool to concat and the original file I deleted ... could this be the problem?

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find Alolan Pokémon, Crystal Onix,this Red Mega Rayquaza (youtu.be/Gb0R0ommkgk) and this Black Volcanion (youtu.be/Oe6RYEyBDH0) models? Also, when Pokémon Sun and Moon comes out, will Pokémon textures mods made for ORAS be compatible with it? (Ex: Mega Rayquaza, Crystal Onix, Ash-Greninja, etc)
Texture mods, possibly, depends if they change the way the textures look. I've made Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales, I am unsure of where to get the M-Rayquaza and Black volcanion.
maybe the problem is: I used pk3ds to open the example file: dec_76, I changed and I used garctool to concat and the original file I deleted ... could this be the problem?
Most likely.

kae5738

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I attempted to make a lewd version of x with the serena and shauna model but keep getting an error when trying to launch the game. Can send the texture if anyone else wants to try.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I attempted to make a lewd version of x with the serena and shauna model but keep getting an error when trying to launch the game. Can send the texture if anyone else wants to try.
really... what wrong with people these day? Anyway send me and I'll see (and with regret sadly :( )

Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
help guys! I've made a texture for Houndoom and made the ROM, but when I load the SAV, it gives me a black screen on both top and bottom screens, and nothing happens. help pls!

Reactions: PikaUsedThunder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto