Status
Not open for further replies.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh come on people, get over it and stop giving him even more attention. That's what you get for caring about something on the internet too much.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I noticed this thread with Xuphor in the topic title & thought "oh another thread on what's happened here recently".

Then to see your avatar as the first post, well, i could hardly believe what i was seeing.

I read through your OP & i still find it hard to make sense of what you did, so you say what you did was for attention, well you certainly got that.

To play on peoples emotions like that was so wrong, i know you said you didn't expect the thread to get so much attention, this may be a gaming forum but we still have feelings & emotions.

I even discussed your supposedly said plight to members of my family, yes, you reeled me right in.

I'm too trusting, whether in RL or internet i'm an honest guy & i naively take people's words as being honest too, i've taken away a lot from this.

To come back to the Temp after what you did, you're either brave, or you got no shame (haven't decided yet).

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
why Xuphor why?

why did you do this me and gbatemp?

how am i going to sleep at nights, with me jerking of to a image of you. thinking that you was a female.

but in all seriousness, this was a very long con. well done, bravo, congrats. . when someone wants a new flashcart, they going to be what if thats Xuphor who is tricking me into buying a R4 clone.

now im starting to think this was the work of Nintendo. damn you Nintendo, go and make gaem for Wii-U and not con US(Gbatemp)

Reactions: Costello

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh come on people, get over it and stop giving him even more attention. That's what you get for caring about something on the internet too much.
The problem is in this day and age, with technology, it's so easy to become connected to someone and feel for them, and treat them as your friends.

Hell, some of my best friends, are online only far far away. They treat me better and give me more happy than any of my friends here. And people connected Xuphor. They loved her. She was nice, caring, and an overall cool person who gained A LOT of friends on this site, and I'm sure others. When people found out she was sick, nobody was happy. Then they found out how serious it was, everybody was dreading it. Then she did the Kineko thing and it just fucked with people even more.

THEN we find out that it was just a dude who is a self admitted attention whore who actually does has CF but goes to the hospital once a year? Yeah, it fucks with people big time. Because Xuphor was no longer that girl that we all cared for and became friends with. She's definitely not that girl who messaged me on PS3 telling me about an easy way to level up in Ni No Kuni.

Xuphor was this person who lied, lied, lied, lied, lied and completely ruined the trust of all of his friends on this site. And now what happens? If someone say me comes to this site and says "hey guys I'm sick", you know what the reaction is?

"Stop Xuphoring us".

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh shush. Sick of all the;

This is the internet.
Welcome to the internet.
Get over it.
Ignore it.
Giving attention.

We're dealing with it by posting it out in the open here, where Xuphor and others can see what has been said and done. If you don't like it, then the Portal is one click away. This thread will become nothing but a memory in a few days. So in the mean while.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Xuphor, pretty much everything that TwinRetro said. Except I didn't go as far as to spread the news that far. My tears were shed for a dying girl, not someone that craves attention. While I do wish you the best in whatever it is you do now, I'm afraid I can't forgive you.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is a helluva note to wake up to.
But I'm glad to finally meet the real you.

Oddly enough, we now finally have something in common: Lying.
See, I used to lie to everyone I knew on a more-than-daily basis.
After a couple of years it became difficult to keep separate which stories I'd told to whom.
But I had no choice but to keep up the lies, because without them, nobody would like me. (or so I thought)
The fact that I didn't even like myself at that time.....well that didn't matter.

Eventually somebody finally put it all together, backed me into a corner, and demanded the truth.
It's a horrible feeling, having to turn and face yourself, and then describe what you really see; Perhaps for the first time in years.

But it's cathartic.
And that time can be used as a milestone.
For a while those old lies are going to come way too easily to your lips.
And I'd suggest that you remember that you're not that person anymore.
After people's anger subsides (and it will) you'll probably find it much less stressful to tell people the truth.
You'll be able to like yourself better.
And that's more important than any of us liking you, in the long run.
Because you're the only person you'll surely have to put up with for the rest of your life.

Hope you feel better soon.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have anything to say really, but I feel for those that put effort into helping you through the lies.

Eh, it's the internet people, shame that people feel the need to hide from who they are.

Reactions: raulpica

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In before thread lock, It's hilarious that Costello says this
I'm glad you came out in the open, and that you aren't dying.
I personally accept your apology, even though it doesn't erase all the lies and the deception.
And it's okay to be homosexual and be into furries, anyone who tells you otherwise is a homophobic c*nt.

Now I guess a lot of people are going to be mad at you, and to these people I say: be mad all you want but don't cross the line.

And allows this
-------------

As for you Xuphor, if you TRULY want forgiveness for your emotional rape, you should donate your lungs.

EDIT: Why throw gays and furries under the bus ? Do they really deserve to be attached to YOUR sullied name ?

Reactions: DiabloStorm

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, can't say I was surprised since I commented on the matter like 2 to 3 times. But that might as well be the greatest scam ever pulled in GBAtemp history. That was downright EOF material, even though it wasn't EoF How ironic.
I really felt that for the first time ever, the members were connected as one, as a family. But when all of this is a lie, major hate and trust issues will follow, especially for something as serious as CF.

I'm surprised few people managed to brush this off and forgive you, because this is one thing gbatempers will never forget by a long shot. A bit of warning. Attention seekers always get their "payments" in the end. And lemme tell you, the end is not a pretty sight. You certainly have a lot of apologizing to do.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
6 - Kinekto isn't my sister. I don't have a sister, it was me.
A little obvious ;)
If you have anything to ask, please do so. I will answer anything at all.

Xuphor, while the majority of this thread is full of serious comments and some awkward memes, I have somewhat of an odd request for you. (No, not a naked pic :P)

I will be PMing you with details.
To verify you are who you are, we will need to converse over something where I CANNOT see or hear your voice tone.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My thoughts about this post:
- Glad Xuphor is not dying
- A little upset about all the lying but can't say I didn't suspect a little bit
- Xuphor, you're very stupid to think people wouldn't find out your lies eventually.
- As far as I know, these so called truths in this post might as well be other lies

The only thing I know for sure is that you really are an attention whore. Sorry to say, but you're so pathetic... If you keep on lying people will NEVER like you for who you are. You must really stop wanting to be something you're not, if you don't like yourself no one else will. Personally, I think you're a douchebag and will hardly ever believe you anymore. Luckily people can change so I do have hope even you could change too.

Reactions: RedCoreZero

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a side thought can we stop using the term "emotional rape" because like I thought it was decided on this forum to not throw around "rape" so nonchalantly? Like either way you think on that policy it was still decided on and I'm not sure equating falsely coaxing sympathy from random internet forums to forcible sexual assault is like an accurate metaphor.

We're not PewDiePie just sayin'.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should be mad and upset to find that you are a liar and ran the tables on GBAtemp to get attention.

But.

Im not. People are flawed. Every one of us. CF is not a joke, and being ignored as a child is terrible. Im sorry for what you have been though and Im sorry it has taken such a toll on you. Well, welcome back, and I wouldnt suggest calling "Wolf!" again, but im gald you are back.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm annoyed to say the least. I did have quite the emotional moment reading your thread, so this entire ordeal came as a big shock. I really don't want to talk to you ever again*, but we'll just have to play it by ear.

*I feel the need to point out that this has nothing to do with you being a homosexual, just a lying cunt.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit, this surprised me. I honestly never even knew who Xuphor was before this fiasco, but it was hard not to feel sorry for him/her/it. Usually I'm pretty good at not falling for scams, but this seemed legit and with the backing of a lot of the important people on the temp - If there had been some sort of collection, I would of thrown in like 5$. So I'm glad that you at least had a small sliver of ethics.

If you really want attention, do what the people who get all the attention here do - either make a lot of good posts or "funny" posts on everything.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
They say time is a great healer, time is what you'll have aplenty to let the members here get over your attention seeking & try to forgive you for your action/s.

It will take time & probably a lot of it, so in the meantime you could help yourself by being not so self centered & to show that you are able to change your ways, assuming you still want to continue to be a member here.

As from now, you will most certainly be judged on the posts/threads you make.

Coming clean in your OP was a good start, i don't know the reasons for Costello giving you another chance, but don't waste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Bunjolio, And that haha