Xenoblade Chronicles X doesnt recognize save.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by yacepi15, Jan 21, 2016.

1. yacepi15
    OP

yacepi15 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    My console doesnt recognize the Xenoblade Chronicles X save. If i enter on the game i cant continue my save. (It only allows doing a new save). In the Data management,the save still there. The game its original,the console isnt modified and its on 5.5.1 FW. It happened after downloading Fast loading packs. Any help?

2. GorillaGD

GorillaGD Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    It's a pretty known issue that saves become unrecognizable if you install the data packs after starting the game. At this time you're going to have to either uninstall whichever data packs you just installed or start the game over,

3. GorillaGD

GorillaGD Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    After talking with another user on gamefaqs, what I said above may not exactly be true but the Wii U supposedly has issues with loading save files if you install DLC content in a different location other than where you placed the save file. Like if your save data is on the internal memory, it will probably not work right if you have it installed on an external HDD

4. sabykos

sabykos GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Copy your save to your external hdd. if that doesn't work, delete the data packs. If that doesn't work, I've no idea what's wrong.