Gaming xenoblade chronicles players please read

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been googling my arse off on my mobile phone for two hours solid trying to find the answer to this. It's obvious at some stage you can make your own weapons with the materials you've collected. Am i correct in assuming you need to invite a particular character to colony 6 in order to do this ? It's hitting the stage where i have max objects and am having to disgard so i'd like to get this sorted. Also i thought once you had nature to level three you could mine better crystals. I've just got it up to that but nothing seems to have changed. I've been talking my arse off to everyone i can find in frontier village but no dice. Many thanks in advance

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard nothing about weapon creation. At the beginning I thought so, too, but I'm pretty far in and so far there is none. The materials are for Quests.

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a flash forward after you pick up some item or another when dunban says some guy can make something of the item. I can't remember any more details tho

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
he may not be making anything for you...just pestering you to get stuff for him. lazy bunch of bionis jokers!

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys. Am a bit gutted cos was looking forward to a bit of weapon forging. Any thoughts on my ether thing ?

1ronlung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the snowy mountains. Am just bugged cos at beginning of col six there was deffo a message saying you could mine better crystals when you get nature level to three so i spent over an hour doing the nature item hunt for that reason
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think if I was making a list Modern Warfare 1 would be my second place spot, with stopping a...