xenoblade chronicles players please read

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 1ronlung, Sep 24, 2011.

Sep 24, 2011
  1. 1ronlung
    OP

Member 1ronlung GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i've been googling my arse off on my mobile phone for two hours solid trying to find the answer to this. It's obvious at some stage you can make your own weapons with the materials you've collected. Am i correct in assuming you need to invite a particular character to colony 6 in order to do this ? It's hitting the stage where i have max objects and am having to disgard so i'd like to get this sorted. Also i thought once you had nature to level three you could mine better crystals. I've just got it up to that but nothing seems to have changed. I've been talking my arse off to everyone i can find in frontier village but no dice. Many thanks in advance

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    I have heard nothing about weapon creation. At the beginning I thought so, too, but I'm pretty far in and so far there is none. The materials are for Quests.

3. 1ronlung
    OP

United States
    There's a flash forward after you pick up some item or another when dunban says some guy can make something of the item. I can't remember any more details tho

4. mrpinkeye

Member mrpinkeye GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    he may not be making anything for you...just pestering you to get stuff for him. lazy bunch of bionis jokers!

5. machomuu

United States
    Yup, it's just a vision that tells you that you will need the item you picked up for something.

6. 1ronlung
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the replies guys. Am a bit gutted cos was looking forward to a bit of weapon forging. Any thoughts on my ether thing ?

7. machomuu

United States
    Don't worry about Ether yet, you won't need it until later. How far are you?

8. 1ronlung
    OP

United States
    at the snowy mountains. Am just bugged cos at beginning of col six there was deffo a message saying you could mine better crystals when you get nature level to three so i spent over an hour doing the nature item hunt for that reason [​IMG]

9. machomuu

United States
    Oh, you're further than I am. Well in that case, the Ether is for Melia and Sharla.