Xenoblade chronicles Corrupted data?

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by SirGray, Oct 10, 2018.

  1. SirGray
    OP

    SirGray GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    4
    Jan 16, 2012
    United States
    Xenoblade chronicles is giving me corrupted data when I installed the DLC, is there anyway to fix this? if I install xenoblade and the 2.0.0 dlc it works, but when the dlc is installed it breaks the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Running sx os 2.0.1 and emunand 6.0.0
     
  2. JupiterJesus

    JupiterJesus Member

    Newcomer
    2
    Jul 14, 2018
    United States
    install with devmenu
     
  3. Ashura66

    Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Member
    6
    Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Devmenu does NOT work on OFW 6.0
     
  4. GeraltOfRivia

    GeraltOfRivia Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    3
    Jul 25, 2018
    Italy
    I don't know exactly how to explain it but I already heard about this, if i'm correct it's about titlekey that doesn't match for the latest content of this game. Maybe someone more prepared than me in this subject could help you solve the issue ;)
    Edit: or perhaps you have to disable layered FS in your sd files, it could cause games to crash or freezes.
     
    Last edited by GeraltOfRivia, Oct 10, 2018
  5. SirGray
    OP

    SirGray GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    4
    Jan 16, 2012
    United States
    As far as I know I'm not using Layered FS at all.
     
  6. GeraltOfRivia

    GeraltOfRivia Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    3
    Jul 25, 2018
    Italy
  7. Harvin26

    Harvin26 Member

    Newcomer
    3
    May 3, 2017
    install the based game then run it, intall 1 dlc and run the game again. rince and repeat. ive encountered it multiple times. and that fixed the problem, if problem persist redownload the nsp
     
Loading...