Hacking Xenoblade chronicles Corrupted data?

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoblade chronicles is giving me corrupted data when I installed the DLC, is there anyway to fix this? if I install xenoblade and the 2.0.0 dlc it works, but when the dlc is installed it breaks the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Running sx os 2.0.1 and emunand 6.0.0

GeraltOfRivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Xenoblade chronicles is giving me corrupted data when I installed the DLC, is there anyway to fix this? if I install xenoblade and the 2.0.0 dlc it works, but when the dlc is installed it breaks the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I don't know exactly how to explain it but I already heard about this, if i'm correct it's about titlekey that doesn't match for the latest content of this game. Maybe someone more prepared than me in this subject could help you solve the issue ;)
Edit: or perhaps you have to disable layered FS in your sd files, it could cause games to crash or freezes.

Last edited by GeraltOfRivia,

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know exactly how to explain it but I already heard about this, if i'm correct it's about titlekey that doesn't match for the latest content of this game. Maybe someone more prepared than me in this subject could help you solve the issue ;)
Edit: or perhaps you have to disable layered FS in your sd files, it could cause games to crash or freezes.

As far as I know I'm not using Layered FS at all.

Harvin26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

install the based game then run it, intall 1 dlc and run the game again. rince and repeat. ive encountered it multiple times. and that fixed the problem, if problem persist redownload the nsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs