Xenoblade Chronicles Black Screen Neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Sarger001, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Sarger001
    OP

Sarger001 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2013
    I recently had to get a backup copy of Xenoblade Chronicles due to my old one getting destroyed, but that's besides the point. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Wii, or a problem with the disc, but when I load in neogamma, the game launches from neogamma and then just blackscreens. I have the cios needed, so I'm not sure what's wrong- The Wii seems to run retail disks just fine, so I have no idea what the issue is.

2. TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth :P
    First of all, we need to know more info about how your wii is setup. Grab the latest version of syscheck and launch it from HBC, run the scan/diagnostic tool then take a screenshot of the output and post it back on here.

It could also be a media/burning issue, but we have to start ruling things out somehow...

3. Sarger001
    OP

Sarger001 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2013
    sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder

Region: PAL
    The system menu v514 is running under IOS58 (rev 6176)
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 108377171
    Boot2 v4
    Found 90 titles
    Found 49 IOS on this console
    Found 5 IOS Stubs on this console

Is that it?

4. TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth :P
    Yes, that's what we need. Unfortunately, I. Can't make anything useful out of that info myself, but I'm sure somedone else can chime in who's more useful :-P.

As far as burning/media issues go, what speed did you burn the disc at? Also what brand of recordable media did you use? I recommend burning wii games at 1x (or whatever the lowest speed your burner can write at) and using verbatim brand media. Usually never fails for me :-)