Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles Black Screen Neogamma

Sarger001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently had to get a backup copy of Xenoblade Chronicles due to my old one getting destroyed, but that's besides the point. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Wii, or a problem with the disc, but when I load in neogamma, the game launches from neogamma and then just blackscreens. I have the cios needed, so I'm not sure what's wrong- The Wii seems to run retail disks just fine, so I have no idea what the issue is.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, we need to know more info about how your wii is setup. Grab the latest version of syscheck and launch it from HBC, run the scan/diagnostic tool then take a screenshot of the output and post it back on here.

It could also be a media/burning issue, but we have to start ruling things out somehow...

I recently had to get a backup copy of Xenoblade Chronicles due to my old one getting destroyed, but that's besides the point. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Wii, or a problem with the disc, but when I load in neogamma, the game launches from neogamma and then just blackscreens. I have the cios needed, so I'm not sure what's wrong- The Wii seems to run retail disks just fine, so I have no idea what the issue is.

Sarger001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder

Region: PAL
The system menu v514 is running under IOS58 (rev 6176)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 108377171
Boot2 v4
Found 90 titles
Found 49 IOS on this console
Found 5 IOS Stubs on this console

Is that it?

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's what we need. Unfortunately, I. Can't make anything useful out of that info myself, but I'm sure somedone else can chime in who's more useful :-P.

As far as burning/media issues go, what speed did you burn the disc at? Also what brand of recordable media did you use? I recommend burning wii games at 1x (or whatever the lowest speed your burner can write at) and using verbatim brand media. Usually never fails for me :-)

sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder

Region: PAL
The system menu v514 is running under IOS58 (rev 6176)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 108377171
Boot2 v4
Found 90 titles
Found 49 IOS on this console
Found 5 IOS Stubs on this console

Is that it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat