None.I still want it.anybody got max interlink level code ?
You could just use the save editor someone made to add all the accessoriesWelp, I'm in my 2nd playthrough trying to find out if there's anything different in New Game +.
And also you can use this method since post game to guaranteed all accessories drop from a unique monster up to 3 times.
This is my post too:
you can combine this method with cheats.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-3-savedata-editor.616678/
I actually edit my own save with hex editor.
Here is a zip it as screen prints of accessories and key items the quantity of each item in the pictures is the item id. You convert the quantity into hex then little endian and you will have the IDs as they are in save. Also included save I edited to get them. So if the value is 4660 which in hex is 12 34 to convert to little endian you reverse the bytes so it becomes 34 12. The IDs should only be little endian in save not in memory.
Last edited by Pj1980,
There a code that lets you lower your level at campanyone knows values to lower xp rate by like 75% please ? i'm overleveled and it ruins the fun.
There a code that lets you lower your level at camthe code already
The code already exists in page 1. Never tried thoughtThere a code that lets you lower your level at camp
There a code that lets you lower your level at camp
yes but that's not very roleplay, i'd prefer having like 75% xp nerf gain instead of lowering my characters levels at camp every now and then :/
i'd just like to know what i have to change in those lines to have 75% xp nerf
040E0000 01711FB4 40000000
080E0000 01711FAC D65F03C0 1B137ED6
080E0000 01711FA4 1E390113 1C000088
040E0000 01711FA0 B9400036
040E0000 0028BDE8 9452186E
080E0000 01711F98 D65F03C0 BD000260
080E0000 01711F90 1E280800 BD400260
080E0000 01711F88 1C000148 8B080393
040E0000 001DC260 9454D74A
please :'(
well...........................yes but that's not very roleplay, i'd prefer having like 75% xp nerf gain instead of lowering my characters levels at camp every now and then :/
i'd just like to know what i have to change in those lines to have 75% xp nerf
please :'(
based on the other version of the same code, it looks like value at 01711FB4 is in float.
based of that i was say to try .75 float (0x3F400000) and see if that works for you?
well...........................
based on the other version of the same code, it looks like value at 01711FB4 is in float.
based of that i was say to try .75 float (0x3F400000) and see if that works for you?
hello and thanks for reply
like this :
040E0000 3F400000 40000000
080E0000 01711FAC D65F03C0 1B137ED6
080E0000 01711FA4 1E390113 1C000088
040E0000 01711FA0 B9400036
040E0000 0028BDE8 9452186E
080E0000 01711F98 D65F03C0 BD000260
080E0000 01711F90 1E280800 BD400260
080E0000 01711F88 1C000148 8B080393
040E0000 001DC260 9454D74A
if so, that didnt work, stuck at 1xp on everything, sorry i'm a big noob for this kind of stuff.
Thanks for your cheat codes, they're so AMAZING!
Just wondering if it is possible to just enhance/buff some specific arts such as talent arts or lucky 7 arts rather than increasing all damage to enemies?
Just wondering if it is possible to just enhance/buff some specific arts such as talent arts or lucky 7 arts rather than increasing all damage to enemies?
Er.....close, I meant put the 3F400000 part after the 040E0000 01711FB4 part. So it reads 040E0000 01711FB4 3F400000hello and thanks for reply
like this :
040E0000 3F400000 40000000
080E0000 01711FAC D65F03C0 1B137ED6
080E0000 01711FA4 1E390113 1C000088
040E0000 01711FA0 B9400036
040E0000 0028BDE8 9452186E
080E0000 01711F98 D65F03C0 BD000260
080E0000 01711F90 1E280800 BD400260
080E0000 01711F88 1C000148 8B080393
040E0000 001DC260 9454D74A
if so, that didnt work, stuck at 1xp on everything, sorry i'm a big noob for this kind of stuff.
Er.....close, I meant put the 3F400000 part after the 040E0000 01711FB4 part. So it reads 040E0000 01711FB4 3F400000
thank you so much, it worked
i think i misread that then. i thought you wanted the exp to be 75%. but if you meant that to be the other way,i'd prefer having like 75% xp nerf gain
then you're right, its not
3F400000 (.75)
but rather
3E800000 (.25)
@Eiffel2018, I wanted to say thanks for all your efforts. I think you already have GBATemp Patron status.. do you want more of that or do you have another account we could donate to?
Thx!
Thx!
thank you so much ! this is what i needed, you made my dayi think i misread that then. i thought you wanted the exp to be 75%. but if you meant that to be the other way,
then you're right, its not
3F400000 (.75)
but rather
3E800000 (.25)
So after trying to figure out why I couldn't get these cheats to show up I found out that the build id doesn't match. Any idea why my copy has a build id of 116A8E9D8DE993B7 when I'm just on the same 1.1 build?
Last edited by Oakmontowls,
could it be that you installed the update first, and then the base game, i only had that happen to me once.So after trying to figure out why I couldn't get these cheats to show up I found out that the build id doesn't match. Any idea why my copy has a build id of 116A8E9D8D993B7 when I'm just on the same 1.1 build?
No I don't think so since I preloaded the game.could it be that you installed the update first, and then the base game, i only had that happen to me once.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 143
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 222
- Views
- 27K










