ROM Hack Xenoblade 3 SaveData Editor

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@jim972329667
Updated lists for Key Items and Accessories... Wave 3 is interesting and will require a patch for Item 793 - only one item id is used for the item crafting mechanic, looks like, so there's something else being tracked there.
Same with the class list, which doesn't read properly under the current release so I can't tell the class ID of the Wave 3 class.
Do you think you could update the list for Future Redeemed, someday? It'd be much appreciated.
Also, a list of collectibles would be useful too.

Reactions: Max89

Tolin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could update the list for Future Redeemed, someday? It'd be much appreciated.
Also, a list of collectibles would be useful too.
Possibly... just finished my FR playthrough. When I have time for it, I'll see about making lists if the save editor(s) are compatible with 2.0 and the FR saves. Haven't tested any of that yet myself...

• Love
Reactions: RichardTheKing

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
Possibly... just finished my FR playthrough. When I have time for it, I'll see about making lists if the save editor(s) are compatible with 2.0 and the FR saves. Haven't tested any of that yet myself...
It is did it more early today

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yep; both this and Turtle's save editor are compatible, thankfully.

Tolin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha... have started list updates... done with Key Items and half of the new Accessories items in FR. Will take a day or so when I have free time.
I'll also have to go back and do the new Challenge mode that unlocks after you beat FR in the base game... not sure what that one entails yet.
Post automatically merged:

First Passes: The English.txt is meant to drop into the Resources/Form folder to replace the one there to fill in the Wave 2-4 class adjustments [adds FR classes in]. Updated Accessories and Key Items lists for Wave 3 and 4 additions. Gem List appears unchanged... Collectibles have been mostly prepared but I haven't started yet.
Edit: Adding W4/FR pass of Collectibles... barring any errors, these -should- be mostly 'final' unless there is something added via Wave 4 to the base game. Enjoy.

Attachments

• English.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 107
  • accessories.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 101
  • keyItems.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 71
  • collectibles.txt
    36.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by Tolin,

Sawamurakun

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Gotcha... have started list updates... done with Key Items and half of the new Accessories items in FR. Will take a day or so when I have free time.
I'll also have to go back and do the new Challenge mode that unlocks after you beat FR in the base game... not sure what that one entails yet.

First Passes: The English.txt is meant to drop into the Resources/Form folder to replace the one there to fill in the Wave 2-4 class adjustments [adds FR classes in]. Updated Accessories and Key Items lists for Wave 3 and 4 additions. Gem List appears unchanged... Collectibles have been mostly prepared but I haven't started yet.
Edit: Adding W4/FR pass of Collectibles... barring any errors, these -should- be mostly 'final' unless there is something added via Wave 4 to the base game. Enjoy.
Thank you for this!

Josh699

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, any1 know how I can fix chapter 5, infiltrate the prison camp? Ik I have to put back the vent so the quest marker will appear but I'm not sure how to with the save editor.

asmoranomar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is late, but for anybody dealing with the GEM BUG, it is a minor mistake in the programming. I've documented the details on github, but in short - the issue occurs when you have at least 1 gem and don't yet have all 40 gems unlocked. From what I can tell, it's relatively easy to fix and should be non-destructive to your save game. To fix the issue:

1) Unequip all your gems
2) Save your game
3) Backup your saves
4) Using the editor, delete all your gems
5) Save and reload your game
6) All your gems should be gone and the bug should be fixed

After this, if you want your gems back, you can either give yourself the items to re-craft all the gems you lost, or give yourself coins to buy the gems. Do keep in mind however, that if you ever have at least 1 gem unlocked and yet to unlock all 40, then the issue will occur again the next time you save with the editor. You can continue to use this method to fix your game as many times as you want until you get all 40 gems unlocked, and then the issue should no longer occur.

Reactions: Tuberculosis

DerpMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you possibly looked into editing Masha's accessories?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1