Hacking Xecuter OS Cracking Challange Accepted by ....

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 22,566
  • Replies 124
  • Likes 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deletedmember448668

OP
That's not the same thing as piracy.. Some people in here.. I swear.
Why because it's not a physical object. Some people tell themselves it's okay to steal and start believing it. Does that make it okay? No. Hard work went into the production of that digital media, hours and hours of coding, art, and music and your going to sit here and say it's not the same thing? If you can buy it, you can steal it. What makes it different that you can't physically hold it? Does it entertain you? Yes. Why devalue something because it isn't tangle? That's just retarded logic

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not the same thing as piracy.. Some people in here.. I swear.
It's like an evolution.

They start out as someone with a disdain towards piracy and when they realize that people still don't give a crap about morale high grounds they try to invent arguments that don't hold up. Eventually they will become so frustrated and mad at oh so filthy pirates, that the next time they look into the mirror Natehaxx's reflection stares back at them.

Last edited by LysergCooltyp,
Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's like an evolution.

They start out as someone with a disdain towards piracy and when they realize that people still don't give a crap about morale high grounds they try to invent arguments that don't hold up. Eventually they will become so frustrated and mad at oh so filthy pirates, that they next time they look into the mirror Natehaxx's reflection stares back at them.

Piracy debates are always shut down here, and it sucks. I don't care for it, I don't care that you do it.. Just know what it is you're arguing about.. Also know that the justification is irrelevant and unnecessary. Piracy isn't theft. "Loss of sale" is TECHNICALLY correct. Even if you had no intention of buying it, you're still playing it. So, nothing lost for them, but nothing gained either. Just a number they won't get. Kind of like buying strictly used or second hand games.. Honestly. Agree or not. That's how I see it.

Reactions: LysergCooltyp

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think I'll even get their product. Atmosphere is coming soon. ...For free. If you think I'm going to splash out some cash just to preserve my games, you've got another thing coming.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I would be interested in is, how does the Team X Dongle exactly work. What code they are using.
I love reengineering stuff... can't wait to see also whats inside that dongle.
i imagine its just a simple payload file, and you keep the OS files on the SD card

jRRRRRRRRRRR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Why because it's not a physical object. Some people tell themselves it's okay to steal and start believing it. Does that make it okay? No. Hard work went into the production of that digital media, hours and hours of coding, art, and music and your going to sit here and say it's not the same thing? If you can buy it, you can steal it. What makes it different that you can't physically hold it? Does it entertain you? Yes. Why devalue something because it isn't tangle? That's just retarded logic
It isn't stealing because the original party doesn't lose anything, how do you not get that? The developer loses nothing from their game/app being pirated.

D

Deletedmember448668

OP
It's like an evolution.

They start out as someone with a disdain towards piracy and when they realize that people still don't give a crap about morale high grounds they try to invent arguments that don't hold up. Eventually they will become so frustrated and mad at oh so filthy pirates, that they next time they look into the mirror Natehaxx's reflection stares back at them.
You can justify it however you want in your head, but just for once put yourself in a developers shoes. You slave hours, days and years even, working on a game and some asshat decides to steal it and give it out for free. You would be livid too. Problem with your way of thinking is you know nothing about personal responsibility or what its like to put your heart and soul into something for it to be tainted by thieves. And the sad part is you don't seem smart enough to even ever be in that situation. You will most likely live the rest of your life a leech.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'll even get their product. Atmosphere is coming soon. ...For free. If you think I'm going to splash out some cash just to preserve my games, you've got another thing coming.
Plus, atmosphere will have homebrew out of the gate :D

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Plus, atmosphere will have homebrew out of the gate :D

Exactly! Give it a week after it has released and I bet there's going to be a friggin truck load of useful homebrew. It'll be like back in the Wii days when Homebrew was released. Didn't take long for so many applications to flood the scene.

LysergCooltyp

Trophies
XP
Country
I cry myself to sleep.

It's still not stealing. since no goods are lost. When do you get that into your head? Looking at my degrees I'm willing to bet my left nutsack that I'm smarter than you, so if I'm stupid then what are you?:tpi:

D

Deletedmember448668

OP
It isn't stealing because the original party doesn't lose anything, how do you not get that? The developer loses nothing from their game/app being pirated.
Honestly it's not worth my time anymore to teach you youth a valuable lesson. Your not going to listen or even entertain the idea either way.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still not stealing. since no goods are lost. When do you get that into your head? Looking at my degrees I'm willing to bet my left nutsack that I'm smarter than you, so if I'm stupid then what are you?:tpi:
the fuck you talking about, no one loses anything? Developers LOSE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE PIRATE THEIR GAMES. Wanna know WHY? Because they lose potential sales. If you are selling a product, but someone steals it, therefore you dont gain anything from it. You lose money on that deal. Understand now?

jRRRRRRRRRRR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Honestly it's not worth my time anymore to teach you youth a valuable lesson. Your not going to listen or even entertain the idea either way.
I completely understand the part of piracy not being morally "good", that's not a question in my head. The thing that bothers me is that you're saying piracy is equatable to theft, when it's much lesser of a crime.

Reactions: Centergaming

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
the fuck you talking about, no one loses anything? Developers LOSE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE PIRATE THEIR GAMES. Wanna know WHY? Because they lose potential sales. If you are selling a product, but someone steals it, therefore you dont gain anything from it. You lose money on that deal. Understand now?
Negative. They lose more money on used game sales. They're just not gaining anything with piracy.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A potential sale is the equivalent of dust in the wind. it's potentially a tornado, dont see me whining. The fuck is wrong with you people. This isn't even the right thread for this shit.

LysergCooltyp

Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong. If I resort to piracy there is no potential sale. You can't lose money on something that's never going to happen. Based on that argument you should throw a tantrum over second-hand sales too.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The fuck are you talking about? Stop trying to educate people on shit you're so ignorant about yourself.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong. If I resort to piracy there is no potential sale. You can't lose money on something that's never going to happen. Based on that argument you should throw a tantrum over second-hand sales too.
....how is you getting something without paying for it not them losing money...? I like piracy, I do it all the time. Just saying, its still taking money from the original creator

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The fuck are you talking about? Stop trying to educate people on shit you're so ignorant about yourself.
I forgot to add, im not saying piracy is wrong, I do it all the time for games and movies. If you get an item for free instead of buying it, is that not stealing?

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thread became "would you download a car?" bullshit....

And this is a board that started as a fucking SITE TO DOWNLOAD ROM!!!

Its like people going in Xvideos and commenting about how wrong is to have sex before marriage.... KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE FFS!!!

Reactions: lilpataya

LysergCooltyp

Trophies
XP
Country
....how is you getting something without paying for it not them losing money...? I like piracy, I do it all the time. Just saying, its still taking money from the original creator
Still nonense.

If you drink some hot tea and stay in bed and cure your flu over time instead of buying a product in my store then I simply made no profit. I didn't lose any money in the process because the product is still on the shelve. Same logic applies to a pirated copy of a game.

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since