xci.rar games switch

litlite123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi, i download switch games got xci.rar games.. i try to right click extact on pc unzip it.. but got notice warning no arcives found..

also games i download at tinfoil cannot play. play do i need to ugrade firmware version? my sx os v3.0.2.. how to update it?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Strange post for an introduction. But anyway, to answer, I can only see your xci.rar files being fake, or you didn't download them properly if your computer doesn't recognize the rar files.

SXOS is dead and not the best option now if you're inclined to play the latest games. Install the latest atmosphere instead and update to the latest firmware. I did, and I don't regret it. Too bad for XCI USB loading, but that's the way it goes.

litlite123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
do i need special version of winrar software to exract the xci.rar? ...is it possible maybe they zip it in some software rar?..

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use both SX and atmosphere. You need an EmuNAND at the proper FW for SX. Another for atmo. I have one SD card that setup with both. One SD card with only atmosphere. And one SD card only with SX OS. 99% of games out there still work with SX OS. And I love my big ass freaking hard drive. You can even have multiple hidden partition EmuNAND on same SD.. if you want.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is a thread for introducing yourself. Please post your questions on the correct thread.

Piracy is not endorsed. And you shouldn't use SX anymore or if you needed ask for support where you but it. You pay for it.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome lad.:)
That this is the wrong thread to ask questions has already been said. What's left for me to say?... I hope you will settle in well among all of us.

EMO_0154.gif

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a thread for introducing yourself. Please post your questions on the correct thread.

Piracy is not endorsed. And you shouldn't use SX anymore or if you needed ask for support where you but it. You pay for it.

Congratulations! I didnt know you were a moderator.

OP. Piracy talk gets you banned. And SXOS talk will get you lynched. Dont listen to them. You can run Atmosphere AND SX if you want. SX is no longer on development and won't be updated. You'll have to switch to atmosphere for new games. You can easily setup a dual boot. Or just use separate SD cards. Tons of tutorials. Oh. Don't worry about the mini mods. They think they are right for treating people so wrong.

And your xci.rars are probably bunk or a virus...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.