Gaming Xbox360 wireless headset Q.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't believe any other headset works except the official one.

Speaking of which, I bought the 360 one awhile back and it sucks ASS. Or at least mine does. Can't hear jack shit at highest volume and I have to speak fairly loud before it even picks me up.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MystikEkoez said:
Probably not.
Why, do you have a good deal on one or something?

I was just curious I'm getting the elite tomorrow and I wanted the headset to match not only that, I heard this one had very good quality.

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:

Speaking of which, I bought the 360 one awhile back and it sucks ASS. Or at least mine does. Can't hear jack shit at highest volume and I have to speak fairly loud before it even picks me up.
I heard it's been massively improved.

But yeah, I thought about it some more, and it won't work since the headset connects to your controller using the sync button similar to the one on the controller.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MystikEkoez said:
AshuraZro said:

I heard it's been massively improved.

But yeah, I thought about it some more, and it won't work since the headset connects to your controller using the sync button similar to the one on the controller.
I bought it only about 2 months ago so it may be hit or miss still. I wouldn't have paid $30 for something as bad as the one I got, let alone $70. I should have known after how poor the headsets are in the first place though.

Speaking of which, since I have two, I should finally get around to soldering in a 2.5mm connector to the volume and mute base of the non-chatpad one.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope

you can only get a black controller and charger pack, everything else is white
also have an elite and I have that headset you posted (for PC), I never opened it though

avant1277

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have the official wireless headset and I find it works pretty well. it's much more comfortable than the one I got with the 360, and being wireless is v.handy for me. I mainly use it for video chats with friends though. I got mine on ebay for about £12.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...